Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: An: Yann Blackwings // Von: Kommerikut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission

To: Yann Blackwings
Subject: Questions

Yann.

My name is... Well. My name doesn't make any sense, but my Callsign did. I am Kommerikut. I'd like to hear some answers to my questions.

Since our last meeting in Puerto Rico, I was surprised about your attendance in the capturing of Liberty Battleship. I am glad to see, that Harmony forces lost valuable figure, but I don't trust you.

I have some questions about you. I am not Xenophobic to Libertonians scums, but Your actions exited me, Blackwings.

So tell me, Yann, why you defected from Harmony battlegroup and was this Capture of this battleship by your initiate?

I hope for your quick response.

With regards, "Kommerikut"
[+]
Für die Union, für Unser Rheinland
Callsign "Kommerikut"
Oberarbeiter, Pacifica Base, Bering system
Transmission Ended
...|[ Incoming Transmission ]|...

[Image: 0qSbxEA.png]

Identifiant: Captain Yann Blackwings

To: "Kommerikut"

Encryption: Absolute

...|[ Loading Transmission ]|...

Kommerikut,

Then I will call you by your callsign. But never forget your name, Kommerikut. It is your own reflect and it has its importance.

Well about your questions. You are in right to know who I am. So I will take this time to explain you.

That is true. I was a figure of the Battlegroup Harmony. When I left the Navy, soon one year ago and finally joined Harmony, I found a true home. Liberty....well, the Navy betrayed me indirectly. That is complicated, but if you want to know more on that subject, you can still ask me later.

I fought for Harmony and the Separatists. I wanted to see a Liberty purged of the Nomads Infection. Imediately, my life changed. Forever. The goals of Harmony was exattly what I ever wanted since I left the Navy. With the Alster Union, we have inflicted several defeats to the Navy. But something went horribly wrong.

The Unioners have been always different for me. When I left the Navy, they were the first one to trust me. I just couldn't imagine a war between Harmony and the Union. That was impossible.... I was distubed my the ideas to fight my old friends.

But there is another thing. That was the final blow that made me reconsider Harmony. The Nomads destroyed the SNS-Bering in Texas. Few times already they tried to destroy 'my ship' and 'me' especially. They were aware when I left the Navy and tried to shoot me down. Many of my friends died that day. What could I do then? Stay in Harmony and shoot on the Union instead to shoot the biggest threat of the humanity and not avenge my friends? i think you can understand me. I never signed up for that. I didn't join Harmony for that.

So I understood that I only could follow this ideal by myself. That's why I decided to left. My crew was on the same wave length and maybe more determined to destroy the Nomads than me. This helped me and made my departure from Harmony easily.

And indeed I needed a ship to travel in all around Sirius. And as I wanted to be on an offensive plan, a battleship was the best solution for me. And we succeed.

Regards

Captain Yann Blackwings

...|[ End of Transmission]|...

Incoming Transmission

To: Yann Blackwings

Yann.

Obviously, that your side change will bring benefits to both of us. And I am happy, that you choose the right side of this crisis, but there is Order in Omicron sector, who fought against Nomads.

However, you might be a key to finish this useless War between Rheinland und Libertonian nationalities. But to reach this peace we should fight.

Yann. If you don't mind I want to ask you: What about the militaristic sentiments inside the Harmony fleet?

With regards, "Kommerikut"
[+]
Für die Union, für Unser Rheinland
Callsign "Kommerikut"
Oberarbeiter, Freeport Eins, Omega-drei system
Transmission Ended
...|[ Incoming Transmission ]|...

[Image: 0qSbxEA.png]

Identifiant: Captain Yann Blackwings

To: "Kommerikut"

Encryption: Absolute

...|[ Loading Transmission ]|...

Kommerikut,

Yes, there is indeed the Order in the Omicrons. When I was still in Harmony I went often there. I saw how terrible are the fights and the life in this part of Sirius. But what a beautiful place. A wild place, where the humans finally understand how we are weak compared to the most deep and terrifying face of the Universe. The Omicrons are the Universe border if I can say.

Why I didn't join the Orders? For a simple reason. Ah, well it is obvious to me. Harmony was the perfect home for me. But we have to not forget that is an organization where we have superiors. In fact you are not free of the decisions. I always had this sentiment, this feeling to find the freedom. The Harmony's actions, until the beginning of the war satisfied me so I didn't complain. But when the war started between our two factions, I realized that if I really wanted to follow my ideal, I have to only follow my own wish.

Yea. When you are in an organization, you can never know what will happen. Sometimes it can completely change and you can not find yourself anymore within. This happened with Harmony. It happened with the Order aswell. Again many years ago, I would have joined the Order. But the Overwatch are now lost in the Core conflict. There is also the Legacy of Orillion, a cell of the Order which only fight the Nomads and the infected and attack humans only in self defense. I didn't join because my crew and I have been already disappointed by two organizations. I don't want to test a third one. Nah. because time changed, and the Legacy will have to adapt their methods, as the Overwatch did it. I mean, obviously I will have to adapt my ideology too. But at least, by remaining free, this depends from me and only from me.

About militaristic sentiments inside. Well that is an interesting point. Generally, Harmony is not so imperialist. Harmony wants to take over Liberty, destroy the infected and make a new government. There is a great trust of the Harmony crew toward their High Command. But Harmony became really more drastic I'd say on the militaristic plan. And the person responsible of this is without doubt, the Admiral Jade Linford.

She is an intelligent person, worthy to be an Admiral in Harmony. But I do not share with Jade her too pronounced militaristic sentiment. Sometimes I believed Harmony would become a true dictatorship leaded by Linford. I do not think Knight is like her. But she is forced to do according the circumstances. Linford have taken too risky decisions. She is potentially a true threat for Harmony itself. She is too focused on Harmony in my opinion and won't tolerate any well...issue from any organization. I won't say she is responsible of the war -because that is not the truth- but she didn't help for the peace. Not enough at least.

Regards

Captain Yann Blackwings

...|[ End of Transmission]|...