Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Inner Phalanx, Dr. James Erzie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[DATA SECURED--....
[PARCEL FOUND - TRANSMITTING].........

---- -- -{ INBOUND TRANSMISSION }- -- ----

[Image: NGiYsHN.png]

COMM ID----------Lilly Shield
-------------------------------Battleship Amenhotep

RECEIVER ID----The Inner Phalanx/Dr. James Erzie
-------------------------------Auxesia/IRG

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

Friends,

Captain Kalh is in need of dire medical attention as an attack against the Amenhotep has critically wounded him. We were scouting around the Nebula in Omicron Delta when a Nomad of considerable size ambushed us and severely damaged the bridge during combat. We were able to destroy the Nomad Vessel but we took substantial losses. We limped our way back to lividia for repairs but I am afraid Captain Kalh won't survive without intense medical treatment. To be quite honest I don't know if he will make it but all he could say was Raven, Erzie.. He is under a medical comma right now to ease his pain. Whatever you can do, now would be the time.

May The Light of Humanity Never Fade
Lilly Shield
Acting Captain of The Amenhotep

---- -- -{ TRANSMISSION TERMINATED }- -- ----

[PARCEL TRANSMITTED - CLOSING].........
[BEACON LOST]

[Image: 568NS0m.jpg]

Encryption: High
Recipients: Associated Parties in Channel
Document Subject: Trying Times

Lilly Shield,
Continue to keep him in med stasis. Please move Kalh to Corinth as soon as possible. We're moving a shipment of medical supplies as we speak. This is not my area of expertise, so please allow my teams the freedom to see to his wounds. Should you have any other complex casualties, move them to the infirmary as well.

We'll do our best to recover people as we're able, and we'll set a priority to your crew. We're hoping for the best.

Dr. James Erzie
PhD, Theoretical physics, Thermodynamics
University of Cambridge

[DATA SECURED--....
[PARCEL FOUND - TRANSMITTING].........

---- -- -{ INBOUND TRANSMISSION }- -- ----

[Image: NGiYsHN.png]

COMM ID----------Lilly Shield
-------------------------------Battleship Amenhotep

RECEIVER ID----The Inner Phalanx/Dr. James Erzie
-------------------------------Auxesia/IRG

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

Friends,

The Amenhotep is near ready to depart, The repairs was extensive but the mechanics on Livida has worked night and day around the clock to get us back on our feet. Jonathan's vitals are dropping and we are doing everything we can at this moment. Your request to have him moved will be done fairly soon. Thank you James, Thank you.

May The Light of Humanity Never Fade
Lilly Shield
Acting Captain of The Amenhotep

---- -- -{ TRANSMISSION TERMINATED }- -- ----

[PARCEL TRANSMITTED - CLOSING].........
[BEACON LOST]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

[Image: H6YWpNb.png]

»COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
»ENCRYPTION: Secure

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Unfortunate, but I am not within power to do anything - personally - from the Independent Worlds. Treatment is the usually same as standard burns and traumas, but check for any chemical presence just to be sure. As Doctor Erzie said, let the nurses treat him.

»ENDING TRANSMISSION«