Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: relatively new to the server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've had the mod for quiite some time now but never actually played silly me ;p saw a msg while playing that i should post something here in the welcome forum so i am doing so. though i am not sure what i should be posting here just created a few char to play around with alongside my brother who also decided to join me here. i started my miner char which is ---mellon--- and have my main char that i will be flying around with my brother as ---Harkewt---. would like suggestions for active areas and such.

and a question bout the scrap mining on with the junkers, the interactive nav map doesn't show it but i keep seeing under other threads that the texas C3 sector is the scrap location but everytime i went there pretty deep on the second time i was getting nothing, i have the junkers id and the CSF with the mining turrets in the said positions, so my question is, is this still a thing? also if yall want me to put this in a different thread i can to make it easier.
(12-12-2018, 09:39 PM)Harkewt Wrote: [ -> ]i've had the mod for quiite some time now but never actually played silly me ;p saw a msg while playing that i should post something here in the welcome forum so i am doing so. though i am not sure what i should be posting here just created a few char to play around with alongside my brother who also decided to join me here. i started my miner char which is ---mellon--- and have my main char that i will be flying around with my brother as ---Harkewt---. would like suggestions for active areas and such.

and a question bout the scrap mining on with the junkers, the interactive nav map doesn't show it but i keep seeing under other threads that the texas C3 sector is the scrap location but everytime i went there pretty deep on the second time i was getting nothing, i have the junkers id and the CSF with the mining turrets in the said positions, so my question is, is this still a thing? also if yall want me to put this in a different thread i can to make it easier.

Mining has been moved to bering
ah thank you
Couple of things. As the rules currently are, you cannot mine and trade with someone on the same IP, so make sure to steer clear of that. Now that that is out of the way, I'll just leave you in peace with a nice little meme. and maybe a couple of credits, you shall find out
[Image: yq0LL4U.png]
Welcome to Discovery!
Welcome to the server

Please do not hesitate to ask for any help

Thanks
er that is the local IP right
(12-13-2018, 12:50 AM)Harkewt Wrote: [ -> ]er that is the local IP right

This is what he is referring to:
Server Rules
5.5 Connecting to the server with more than one character at a time (Multiboxing). Players who share a network connection and play together must not engage in trading/mining while doing so.

you might find some more information about it in:
Rules Clarification Thread

These are generally advised to read through at least once.
(12-13-2018, 01:19 AM)ronillon Wrote: [ -> ]

Server Rules
5.5 Connecting to the server with more than one character at a time (Multiboxing). Players who share a network connection and play together must not engage in trading/mining while doing so.

Ah yes, thank you for clarifying that while I was away. I still truly hope that Kaz’s proposal becomes a reality.
(12-13-2018, 06:45 AM)Greylock97 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2018, 01:19 AM)ronillon Wrote: [ -> ]

Server Rules

Ah yes, thank you for clarifying that while I was away. I still truly hope that Kaz’s proposal becomes a reality.

No problem, we have to care about new players.
I hope the rule change happens as well, bumped it a bit too.