Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All (Nuclear Attack on Tombstone Estate) - From: The Consensus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: cyJUv4t.png]

Indentification: Alessa Samson
Recipient: All
Subject: Nuclear attack on Tombstone Estate

Good day,

I am very terrified.
Today, an act of terrorism happend on the grounds of Tombstone Estate. A minimized nuclear warhead destroyed the area of Tombstone Estate. Luckily, Dr. Holliday, his daughter and me weren't at the place. We have noticed the explosion some minutes after a bretonian vessel originating from Cambridge registered for landing. Added to this, one of our specialized investigators found a harmed Correo corsair freighter in proximity to the exploding area that had a corsair ID stored.
As this event has revealed that someone wants to see us clearly dead. We are forced to escape the area quickly.

Stay safe.
[Image: uDcz3Hq.png]
Statement for the general public:

Events regarding Gran Canaria:

It has come to a great shock to many today, not only in the admiralty but also throughout the Armed Forces of the events described in the above message. The Armed Forces of Bretonia condemns this attack on the settlement and remains vigilant for any further attempts at a repeat. We remain committed to maintaining order and providing support to any who may be effected by the fallout of these events. As such and in keeping with our obligations, an investigation shall be launched to determine the party or parties responsible.

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!
[ Incoming Transmission ]

[Image: Victor-Delacroix-New.png]

Identification: Victor Delacroix
Affiliation: Octavarium Intelligence Commission

To: Alessa Samson
CC: John Henry Holiday

Subject: Research Inquiry
Encryption: Belligerent and numerous.

Some time ago I left a certain batch of research material in Holidaiy's care in the hope of some... useful information to come out of their study. Something I'd like to keep quiet, and for reasons I expect he understands.

Given this... attack... and the sensitive nature of the materials involved, I must ask if the material is secure, and if the results are ready.

Minister Victor Delacroix
Octavarium Intelligence Commission

[ Transmission Ended ]

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Victor Delacroix
Encryption: Extreme

Victor, the materials are safe. Any research that I was working on was secured. I did that weeks ago as I keep such items on the move to keep from being found.
-Doc

[Image: cyJUv4t.png]

Indentification: Alessa Samson
Recipient: All
Subject: Nuclear attack on Tombstone Estate

Good day,

there are new evidences and information.
The bretonian vessel that was registered for landing, was in ownage of Professor Mortimer, the Chancellor of the Cambridge University, who arrived for a meeting with Doctor Holliday. However the current data illustrates that the Chancellor has left the area before the nuclear warhead exploded. If he made it out unharmed and anything about his whereabouts are not known.
The found corsair Correo fighter was registered on the name Julio James Cortez. At the moment, he only seems to be a corsair from the colonies on planet Gran Canaria, without a deeper relation to the Corsair government.
I for myself cannot believe that Professor Mortimer is responsible for the attack and I even cannot believe that an unrelated Corsair is able to gain access to an advanced tactical nuclear weapon. Therefore we must include the options that a 3rd party was involved or one of them had been used by a 3rd party or one of them was an agent by himself.
I will make all evidences available a soon we can establish a constant data connection.

Stay safe.
[Image: uDcz3Hq.png]
Incoming Transmission

[Image: 9EdPSGC.jpg]

To: n/a
Encryption: Exceptional
Subject: Hm?

Miss Samson.

You claim that the warhead went off without you present on the scene... None of you present on the scene. And it supposedly happened mere minutes after professor Mortimer arrived to meet doctor Holliday. Yet you were not there. Holliday was not there. At the time of a meeting that I dare suspect was scheduled. Scheduled just as someone decided to set off a nuke.

Quite a coincidence, isn't it?

My sincere regards.
Nathaniel Winston, Archon of the Emerald Order

Transmission Over

[Image: SI3Uw0L.gif]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

Sender: Volksrevolution Generalmajor Annabelle Heinrich
Recipient: Listed.
Source: Planet Gran Canaria

Subject: Refuge.

Consensus:

The Volksrevolution will maintain it's stance and offer to the People of Gran-Canaria and Omega-49. I would advise you to take specific note of aforementioned statements in regards to the Bretonians.

Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee