Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonain Police Authority
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
University of Cambridge

[Image: d7i2g3Q.gif]

Date: 18/12/825 A.S

Encryption:High (Personal Communication)

To whom it may concern.

It would appear that our Chancellor, professor William Mortimer, has failed to return to the University in quite some time and we are getting a little anxious. Before he left he informed us of his intention to visit Doctor John Holiday on Planet Gran Canaria in the Omega-49 system. We were recently informed by the Doctor that his home has recently been destroyed in what strongly resembles a nuclear detonation. We cannot confirm the chancellor's whereabouts at this time and would be grateful for any assistance the Police could offer.

Regards:
Professor Katrin Hamilton
Vice Chancellor
University of Cambridge.

Attachments:

None
[Image: 6gEiDD7.png]

To: Professor Hamilton, Cambridge University
Class: Textual

Professor,

Thankyou for bringing this matter to the attention of the Bretonian Police Authority. While the BPA has no jurisdiction on Planet Gran Canaria the security of our citizens is of the upmost importance to us. You say the Chancellor has been missing for some time now, can you give me an exact date and time of his last known location, as well as his full name, DOB, and current address? i will need that information to open a missing persons report and to commence any investigation should one be deemed necessary. As i am sure you understand time is of the essence in these kinds of situations

Kind regards:
DCI Steve Judge
Bretonian Police Authority

University of Cambridge

Date: 18/12/825 A.S

Detective

The Chancellor arrived on Planet Gran Canaria on the Eleventh of this month (11/12/825 A.S) I do not know the exact time he arrived but I imagine it was sometime in the early afternoon. I saw him last in his office getting ready to leave, although he was accompanied to the spaceport by other staff.

His name is William James Mortimer, he was born on July the 19th, 749 A.S making him 76 years of age and he lives at number 7, Dominion Avenue at the University (Most staff live on Dominion Ave.).

I hope that answers your question, I have attached his official photograph below if it helps in your investigation.

Regards:
Vice Chancellor
University of Cambridge.

Attachments:

Professor,

Thankyou for the personal information regarding Mr Mortimer. I have logged a missing persons report with the relevant department and have opened up a case for further investigation into the Chancellors whereabouts. If you recieve any information in the meantime that you think relevant to the case please either contact myself, or the police central station, quoting case reference #26480A

Kind regards:
DCI Steve Judge

Professor,

After speaking with the Bretonian Armed Forces commanding officer, stationed in Omega-49, we have confirmed that the Chancellors ship did in fact land at the estate of John Holiday as intended. The Armed Forces have also confirmed that a nuclear attack also took place that same day after the Chancellors ship landed. To tie up any loose ends before we get to speak to Dr Holiday i just need to confirm a few details with yourself;

Firstly, you say that the Chancellors intentions to visit the Holiday estate were known to yourself, was this a pre-planned appointment that Dr Holiday was expecting?

secondly, you say Dr Holiday contacted the University to inform you of the nuclear attack, could i have a copy of that transmission?

That should be all i need for now, thank you again for your co-operation in this matter

Kind regards:
DCI Steve Judge

University of Cambridge

Date: 19/12/825 A.S

Detective

As far as I am aware, the visit was intended to be a surprise. No prior transmission was sent that I know of, but I cannot say I know whether or not the doctor was expecting the Chancellor, I do not believe he was.

I have attached the Doctor's statement below.

Regards:
Vice Chancellor
University of Cambridge.

Attachments: