Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ageira Innovations - Doe Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Qs8hS2n.png]

To: John Doe of Doe Industries

Dear Mr. Doe,

We would like to express our wish to relocate Detroit Munitions towards Planet Pittsburgh and Maine. It is our belief that shorter distance to Maine could provide cheaper logistical expenditure on field testing and disassembly of to-be-unused Trade Lane potentially free up resources for other minor tasks. While it is calculated to be rather expensive operation, we expect to make up for it in few three fiscal quarters. We are seeking your permission before providing the same request to Liberty Government.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]
[Image: u8KfeRL.png]
E PLURIBUS UNUM

DISP
SUBJECT: Detroit Relocation
TO: Mr White

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

while the space around Pittsburgh is already cluttered due to the debris field and close proximity of the dwarf planet Maine, I'd generally discourage further infrastructure out that way. However how can I deny logical progression when it's staring me right in the face?

I strongly agree that it will be better and safer for your work to be carried out in our industrial sector of Pittsburgh, not too mention the benefits of being close to two vital supply ports in the area.

Doe Industries and our support teams in the field entirely agree to seeing this project through.

Sincerely,
Chairman
John Doe

[Image: Qs8hS2n.png]

To: John Doe of Doe Industries

Dear Mr. Doe,

Thank you for your response. We will be informing our government about our plans.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]