Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Dev notice] Server crashes - Update: possible fix deployed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(12-18-2018, 03:08 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]We believe a station was attempting to, uh, enter cruise...

I guess it does not get better than THAT!

Thanks for the effort.
Thanks for the effort guys, well done.
Now just imagine a station like Newark flying circles through the lane network around NY.
(12-18-2018, 03:08 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]We believe a station was attempting to, uh, enter cruise...

That absolutely made my night, I didn't expect THAT was the causes of crashing. thank you for promptly fixing it!
... It's the damn K*sarians, I'm telling you
Lmao, never would have guessed.
thanks for fixing the crashes guys

A station running from Wesker's sieges im telling you
(12-18-2018, 03:47 PM)-Rax- Wrote: [ -> ]

A station running from Wesker's sieges im telling you

[Image: Buddy_christ.jpg]
Or it had backpay. Who would know?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

<3
To be more precise it was the static siege cruisers at Waterloo, which never had the engines removed from their loadouts when they became static solars.
(12-18-2018, 03:52 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]To be more precise it was the static siege cruisers at Waterloo, which never had the engines removed from their loadouts when they became static solars.

Waterloo. Had to be.

<3
Pages: 1 2 3