Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Dev notice] Server crashes - Update: possible fix deployed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(12-18-2018, 03:52 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]To be more precise it was the static siege cruisers at Waterloo, which never had the engines removed from their loadouts when they became static solars.

Well, it appears that the 'static' Siege Cruisers and their Docking Points, have detached themselves from Waterloo and are present sat on top of Canary Wharf Station.

Could it be that you forgot to switch off the engines or release the docking clamps?
(12-18-2018, 09:33 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2018, 03:52 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]To be more precise it was the static siege cruisers at Waterloo, which never had the engines removed from their loadouts when they became static solars.

Well, it appears that the 'static' Siege Cruisers and their Docking Points, have detached themselves from Waterloo and are present sat on top of Canary Wharf Station.

Could it be that you forgot to switch off the engines or release the docking clamps?

Or a CWS upgrade heh
It is kinda fun to think all that happened just because someone forgot about the brake.
(12-18-2018, 03:47 PM)-Rax- Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2018, 03:08 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]We believe a station was attempting to, uh, enter cruise...

A station running from Wesker's sieges im telling you

Ha ha ha
This quote will enter in so many signatures , and also probable be quote of the year ! (sun)
But altough extrimly funny, belive it or not,this is NOT funniest thing i read today , it is beaten by fraud atempt message meant to stealing my personal info (if bite the bullet), that i find in my spam mail today .
You speak of it, but do not share it, you cruel person.
(12-18-2018, 11:09 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]You speak of it, but do not share it, you cruel person.

+1
(12-18-2018, 11:09 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]You speak of it, but do not share it, you cruel person.

^ i will dig it up and post it tomorow , after i recover from Nikoljdan (4 of them i have to visit lol) .
Pages: 1 2 3