Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Taskmaster Escher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Taskmaster Escher, Octavarium Intelligence
Encryption: For Your Eyes Only
Subject: Antidote

Greetings, Sir,

Awhile back, you entrusted me with some......goods. With such "goods," I usually get right to work with them and these were no exception. Antidotes are not hard to develop with my facilities and these were no exception. I successfully tested an antidote for these goods and, if you would like, can ready a supply for you. We both agree that no one should have these....goods. Giving you a supply of the antidote is my way of personally thanking you for this.

The Commander of Med Force Two is close to you. I can have her bring them to you.

With respect,
Doc
[ Incoming Transmission ]

[Image: Taskmaster-Escher-New.png]

Identification: Taskmaster Escher
Affiliation: Octavarium Intelligence Commission

To: Doc Holiday

Subject: Antidote
Encryption: Antipyretic

Fascinating timing, Doctor. Given the reported events at Tombstone, I'm surprised you had the time to get this to me.

Regardless, it is appreciated. Have your captain ask for Kyoko Arakawa when requesting mooring clearance; she has been briefed on the proper procedure for this. Is the formula also available? Given the origin of these goods, you surely understand my lingering concerns about lingering threats nearby. Our decontamination process was thorough, but there is always the risk that it was not thorough enough.

Taskmaster Escher
Octavarium Intelligence Commission

[ Transmission Ended ]

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Taskmaster Escher

As I said, I was working on that antidote for a good while before hell arrived in Omega 49. I have been keeping low since then so I have had time to catch up on some work.
I will give a copy of the formula as well. Who knows, maybe you can improve upon it. Early tests were very good but it is also an antidote that we do not ever need to use. I will give Commander Coyle the info for docking.

-Doc