Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Crayter Republic Press
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...message received
...connection link established
...id independent liberty news

[Image: L0GG8GT.jpg]

My name is Mark Luciano and I represent Independent Liberty News. From what we have heard, BAF officially attempts to occupy and annex Omega-49 which stood as the only truly independent planet in Sirius Sector - until now. Our watchers would like to know if there was any sort of reaction within Crayter Republic after the infamous public statement of Bretonia in regard to Gran Canaria and the system it is in.

Is Crayter Republic supporting the illegal annexation of Gran Canaria? Is the official diplomatic response being prepared?
[Image: x2ns7a.png]

Mark Luciano,

Good day. It is good to see this matter receives public attention of Liberty. Before i answer your questions, let me introduce myself. I am Zack Xander. Director of Crayter Uniformed Services, Fleet Admiral, Commander of Crayter First Fleet, Captain of CFV Olympia, Flagship of Crayter Military and member of Quorum, governing body of our proud nation.

As you directly asked questions, i will try to answer within best of my ability. Know that i am no diplomat or press member, so forgive my bluntness.

What you heard is, sadly a truth. As Bretonia's home system gets ravaged by Gallic Royal Navy, instead of efficiently using every last asset they have, bretonians turned their eyes on the only remaining independent planet, governed by peaceful people known as Zoners and specificly, Omicron Supply Industries, and decided to annex the system and brutally, almost barbarically and like a tyrant, invaded the planet Gran Canaria. I do not know the exact numbers of bretonina assets within the system, however we have civilians residing and conducting trade within the system and taking visits to planet. From what i got reported, only a few hundreds of thousands reside within Canaria and rumors says Bretonian assets there are millions right now.

We by any means, do not support this tyrannical and brutal action of Bretonia. In fact, we regard Zoners as long-time allies, as we are neighbours to them for 9 years. Thus as publicly announced to Zoners of Omega-49, we will aid evacuation efforts of the planet and various bases within the system through our passing by merchantile convoys and Military troop transports and offer the evacuated people a place within Planet Borneo, Pecos and Yuma.

For Those We Left Behind!

Xander, out.

Signed, Zack Xander
Fleet Admiral
Commander of First Fleet
Crayter Military