Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Deep Space Engineering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
/-Ping ∞
....server found....
....waveband matched....
....comlink established....
/-msf > set CMD 'cd \ Cipher.exe'
....encrypting connection....
....Transmitting....
....decrypting at target location....

[Image: eOlTkFbm.png]

Salutations! Allow me to introduce myself,

My name is Commander Lincoln Phoenix. I represent my benefactor Mr.Universe involving a project that we require your expertise on. We are currently constructing a vessel that will be capable of traveling far beyond our known sector of space. To that end the vessel we are building to do this must be able to overcome all the obstacles that it may come across.

The reason we reach out to you at this time, is we feel that the 2 critical components that you would be able to provide us with would be the engine systems which will need to be able to sustain a long period of use without having to have frequent maintenance on them. The second component that we will need to install on the ship which we believe you can provide is a long range communications device. This system is critical for being able to relay information over the great distances it will be traveling to help keep us appraised of their status and ensuring we know if they reach their destination safely or not.

These systems will also have a second purpose. Without being able to dock at any space stations for repairs for an extended period of time these systems will need to last for the duration of the trip without completely breaking down. With all of these factors in mind we hope that if you agree to assist us we would not only be grateful but also be able to reward you handsomely for your generosity in lending us your services.

For now we await your reply and thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

~Commander Lincoln Phoenix~

~|/Transmission Terminated\|~
[\|/Transmission re-transmitting\|/]