Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kalliste Silver | From: Ezrael Vertiga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: XNOnMEW.png]
[Image: WXDf8cG.png]

[Image: fFjZi4I.png] receiving transmission
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] identifying encryption
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] applying available decryption keys
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] processing transmission
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] format: text
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] checking transmission for hazardous content
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] status: trusted
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] tracing neural net ID
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] trusted neural net ID recognized
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] loading neural net avatar
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] playing transmission

Neural Net ID
EZRAEL VERTIGA

Hello Silver.

There is something related to Sangria I could use your help with. Are you currently busy or could you do your old friend a favor?

[Image: fFjZi4I.png] attachments: 0

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Silver
ENCRYPTION: K1LL

Sleazy Vertiga,

Ain't you a spit lickin' shinny toyboy showin' up like you were a shooter at high noon.. In the back. And no concern for little ol' me. "How you doin' Kall? How's life treating you? Is that a new top?" Nothin'. That touches me in all the wrong places.

But then, you bring Nancy to make me look seriously at this. Wasn't she 'dead'? Safe, cold and cuddled someplace where this life, myself and her past wouldn't poke? What did you do now, Sleazy?

-Silver
Executrix , The Core

Attachments: None.

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

Neural Net ID
EZRAEL VERTIGA

I didn't intend to touch you in any place. Just so happens that I like my fingers where they originally are attached to.

Nancy is alive and I provided her with a new ID. We finally were able to find a method of removing the bomb chip from her body as well. Physically, her condition is almost perfect, apart from her damaged brain. And that is the big problem, as said damage caused her to experience massive memory losses. Her latest memory loss caused her to forget so much, she didn't even know about Gallia anymore, and with that she also forgot about me and her friends on this ship, including my chief engineer, who she wanted to have children with before the memory loss was induced.

I'd like to spare you the entire story, but I believe the details are quite important for my request to you. When Gallia's battlegroups started to siege Curacao during the fight with Battlegroup Yukon in Cortez, my chief engineer was trapped on the planet for an indefinite amount of time. During that time, Nancy started to have an affair with a man named Mason Coleman, and when her latest memory loss was induced by physical stress, she forgot about all of us. Waking up next to Coleman, he heavily influenced her current knowledge and she is certain she is in a romantic relationship with him. While we respect that, despite all the heartache of having been forgotten by her entirely, we continued to take care of her. Bretonia advanced into Omega-49 and we picked her up on the Apahanta to prevent her from getting captured. Coleman didn't contact her for quite a while until he suddenly did a few days ago. Nancy is confused and wants to be with him again. She wants to leave my ship, desperately, not seeing me as a friend anymore despite me having given her everything she needed. I didn't mistreat her or took advantage of her, unlike that asshole Coleman.

I spare you the details between Coleman and me not trusting each other. Like, not at all. The situation is, if I allow her to leave for Coleman, I'm certain I'll never see her again, and I don't trust Coleman to protect her as he is a mercenary that could die anytime, or just vanish for another few months to leave her alone. However, if she stays on the Apahanta against her will, I am basically imprisoning her against her will. She would continue to be safe and sound, have friends around, get excellent meals, clothes, can do whatever she wants on the ship, but she would not be allowed to leave and return as if this was a hotel.

Since you and two other colors tasked me to take care of her, I ask you for advice. You once said, in Omicron Delta, I should prevent her from going to Gallia, even if I needed to lock her up. She wanted to go to Gallia with Coleman. If she leaves with Coleman, she'll be out of my reach. I will not be able to protect her any longer. I already contacted Coleman to meet with me, but he stubbornly doesn't agree to the conditions of the meeting.

Since you and your colorful friends put so much value in her, I will leave this choice to you, so I don't get threatened again should anything bad happen to her.

Coleman.. Coleman.

He's a solo act, or part of an outfit? Also, other two colors? Gotta ask which ones. And my my my.. Interesting news. Council boys sniffin' the Ile. Cortez burnin'. Carina gettin' her balls out of her purse. It's startin' alright. Poor Chuck. Poor me.

This is why Nancy shouldn't come to Gaul-land. Her teeth were pulled out and her head had its fill of death. She being inside all of this will only get her dead, one way or the other.

And now, twists and turns starts buildin' concerns. You want me to come down back to Sirius and see with my eyes, feel with my skin and talk with my mouth and see what's what for Nancy? I'll do it. That kid burned more brightly than New York's shinny star. And burned too fast, too hard.

Your coffin still in 49?

-Silver
Executrix , The Core

Neural Net ID
EZRAEL VERTIGA

Coleman is a Knight of the Forlorn Hope. I don't know what that means for his work as Forlorn doesn't work the way it used to. I happen to have a bit of background info on them.

The other two colors are a certain Sapphire Reaver I stumbled across in New York once, and one that happens to be a Bretonian Admiral now. You certainly know these. I doubt you talking to Nancy will do much, and I'm certain she'll color me as the devil in person. If you really want to, however, I guess I can have you come aboard for an hour. Unarmed, no electronic devices, and not without ten minutes in a decon chamber, naked. The last time I had a color on my ship, she presented me how much damage one could cause with a bionic arm and some Reaver toys.

Alternatively, you could check out Mason Coleman and find out whether he has the means to take care of Nancy, protect her and allow her a happy life without leaving her alone again. He's a lone wolf, according to Nancy, and doesn't have friends or family to have an eye on her should something happen to him. On the Apahanta, that is quite the opposite.

We're in Omega-2. I'll send you the coordinates, should you want to come over.

O-2. Quite the hopeful place, if I ever saw one.

Sapphire.. Steve. Still alive and kickin'. Good to know, 'cause I'll kick his scrawny Leeds ass to Iota if he shows up again. As for the.. *Laughs* Admiral, she ain't a color. You can't have colors killin' colors. That's just poor taste and bad plannin', Sleazy. Count your blessin' and give thanks to your saints, though, 'cause while Reavers kill for money, she kills for an actual reason. She's a believer, Sleazy. And that's the most dangerous of the whole lot.

I am however bringin' my side-arm, I just feel naked without her. And a friend. His color is Spartan. You can act up the security measures around me though, used to it by now. Gauls. Woooweee. They're fun.

Send me what you have on Forlorn and Coleman. I'll poke a girl about some boys as well. And don't tell Nancy I'm commin'. If she forgot about you guys, it's certain little ol' me showing up and spittin' words won't do that much good.

So, keep yourself shinny 'cause I'm gonna get myself a permission to leave and I'll be in O-2 in a couple of days.

-Silver
Executrix , The Core

Neural Net ID
EZRAEL VERTIGA

Forlorn Hope was a little rag-tag group of mercenaries based on Trenton in New York, later they bought a base in Coronado and grew quite large with it. They then suddenly broke apart before the Rheinland-Kusari-war in Sigma-21. A few weeks ago, Forlorn became active again, to a certain degree. The base in Coronado has been dismantled, but they might still be active in Pennsylvania on their outpost in a distant asteroid field behind Tyrone. They also have a modified Bustard-class Carrier as mobile HQ and a crayterian cruiser. Knight Commander Nick Stenn is their current head.

I only had contact once with Mason Coleman. Back then we allowed Nancy to roam around freely. She worked for OSC on Curacao until she got herself trapped in Liberty by the lawfuls. They then forced her to work for the LSF Agency 404, who treated her like a piece of shit. They put a chip into her head to send all optic and audible sensoric input her brain receives to the LSF, making her effectively a spy on my ship. Mason Coleman was working with her during that time and they started to have an affair. In the end, we managed to locate our heavily mistreated and injured Nancy in an LSF hospital somewhere in Liberty. We rescued her, found a way to destroy the chip, and later caused the LSF to believe Nancy and her kidnapper having died in Manhattan orbit - you probably saw the LSF broadcast, boasting about their deaths. Little did they know they were tricked. I organized new IDs and Nancy is now known under a different name and looks slightly different for the time being until everyone forgot about her. In some time, she will be able to return to house space under her new name and nobody will bother her. Coleman acted as contact to Nancy and kept me informed to a certain degree.

Coleman and Nancy used to live together in Nancy's freighter on Gran Canaria's surface in a hidden spot. We frequently met with her and made sure she was treated well, but her memory losses were making things rather difficult. Feeding her the information of the past over and over again, trying to make her understand why she can't go to house space and why she needed to lay low. There was a time in the first half of 825 when she lived with him for two months as the Apahanta was... really far away. My girlfriend started to believe me dead, and Coleman took advantage of her despite claiming to be in love with Nancy. So, yeah, there is a certain reason why I don't trust him, as he not only made Nancy betray the man she wanted to start a family with but also slept with my girlfriend when she was emotionally compromised. He's an egocentric opportunist and to me it looks like he is abusing Nancy. Sadly, she believes him to be a good guy. And me to be the bad guy since I once locked her up in an escape pod when she threatened to blow her own cover to fuck me over.

I think that sums it up.

Meeting coordinates attached to the transmission. Just tell me when you're around and we'll uncloak.

Uh.

And people ask me why I don't care about people. That is one mighty shindig, Sleazy. That's why I normally put lasers through their hind-holes before they bend me over, like that Coleman.

Although, Nicky-boy. Forlorn. Hmmm. That brings me up to speed. Considering his choice of companions, Nicky-boy doesn't have good taste. Or good eye-sight. Decent enough 'look-at-me' standard though. All flash, no bang as it is. As for Nancy, keep her locked up until I get there and we'll see what we see. No easy ride since it's Nancy. But I got red on my ledger regarding her.

Sebastian would see nothing else when it came to his folk.

Get some good whisky in your chiller. Dublin Single Malt will do the trick. Some Kyushu Rice Sake too, since Spartan is a sucker for that. We'll be there in two days.

-Silver
Executrix , The Core

Neural Net ID
EZRAEL VERTIGA

Kalliste,

I've informed Coleman about you wishing to say hello to him. In a sudden move of reason, he said he'll be waiting for you at Barrier Gate. Source and exact location in the attachments. He'll be armed. Don't underestimate him, he's quite paranoid and chances are some of his Forlorn friends might have an eye on him.

[Image: fFjZi4I.png] attachments: 1

[Image: CommsLink-silver017-1_zps6e679df4.png]

*Shows her back with a Kusari like tattoo of a dragon*

Hmmmm. That scent.

*Turns to the camera and grins*

Call the Admiral. Tell her I need a team. Wet-work. Barrier. All the toppings and the cherry on the top.
Especially the cherry. She can put it on my tab.

It ain't a Reaver so no need for her to show up. Ain't lookin' to explode the Barrier. Yet.

Silver.

[Image: 8bNsykO.png]
Pages: 1 2