Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The Gallic Royal Crown Only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Commander Blaine Chara
To: Gallic Royal Crown
Encryption: For Your Eyes Only

Bonjour,
Please forgive me as I don't speak your language well. I am Commander Blaine Chara, Administrator of Freeport 6. I don't need to remind you of the Bretonian assault into Gran Canaria. They all but own the system. For all we know, they may have destroyed John Holliday's home.

I'll be short in this transmission. I would like to speak with you. I might have an arrangement for you if you wish to talk.
Let me know.

Commander Chara
7th of January, 724 A.G.S.
New London System
[Image: 8OKUTa6.png]

Sender: Lieutenant Emilie-Sophie de Belmond.
Recipient: Commander Blaine Chara.
Catégorie: Urgente.

Bonjour, commander.

Indeed, the Marine Royale is aware of the development of the events in Omega-49, and it is being put under a keen watch almost from the very beginnings.
The Crown condemns this act of outright aggression against the neutral world and it's inhabitants.
I will arrive to the Freeport 6 shortly to hear your proposal. It will be, at least, taken into consideration.

Also - worry not, the language barrier will not be an issue.

Sincèrement

Marine Royal Gauloise, Lieutenant Emilie-Sophie de Belmond.

Attachments:

<Non>

Transmission Terminée
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Commander Blaine Chara
To: Lieutenant Emilie-Sophie de Belmond
Encryption: For Your Eyes Only

Good Evening, Lieutenant,

Thank you for your response. I look forward to meeting with you. I have a conference room here that we can meet in. I will have my ship commander, Brian West with me. I will have a simple meal prepared for us all. We're a bit limited here but my chef is pretty creative. Let me know when you can arrive.

-Blaine
7th of January, 724 A.G.S.
New London System
[Image: 8OKUTa6.png]

Sender: Lieutenant Emilie-Sophie de Belmond.
Recipient: Commander Blaine Chara.
Catégorie: Urgente.

Bonjour, commander.

I have recently arrived to the vicinity of the Freeport, and i can relocate there any moment. The way will not take longer than ten minutes of free flight.

Sincèrement

Marine Royal Gauloise, Lieutenant Emilie-Sophie de Belmond.

Attachments:

<Non>

Transmission Terminée