Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Particle Overload
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: PoGreZD.jpg?1]

Mooring Port-A Issoudun Drydock, Edinburgh
11/20/741 A.G.S, 10:02

Passing in and out, everything going haywire as the war approached what seemed to many like a "climax", doubt had re-surfaced in the hearts of several operating under the King's banner. One in particular though, fond of his position under the supervision of a Captain in the Royal Navy and an Agent of the Royal Intelligence - looked to better his position in the ranks of the King's Army. To his benefit, he was smiled upon by several other respectable officers, often taking the Helm of the mighty RNS-Vauquelin Royale in the absence of its proper captain. The arrival of the vessel and it's respected at Issoudun was met with interest from several of it's respected engineers. Until a few days ago, no one would have guessed the reasoning, as the vessel was known to "clean the scene" better than most others in its class.

The ship had a legacy of pressing fear into even the most brave generals in Bretonia and in the Council, previously under the command of the very respected Alice Marie, anyone serving aboard was held to a very high standard.

Captain Fontaine has asked oversee the retrofits, entry log number 323, first officer Dominic Lestrange - Marine Royale Gauloise. Two more Volée cannons have been successfully installed on the RNS-Vauquelin Royale, the ship will re-embark.

Captain Fontaine is entrusting me to carry out the advance with no mistakes... we're walking into the unknown, I have yet to reach a conclusion on how the advance will go. Especially since many of my friends and fellow officers are beginning to show a hint of fear. The resolve of the Council has always been a great barrier for us, it remains to be seen. Anyways, once I receive confirmation and testing results from the engineers, we will begin preparations to disembark.