Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sentai 86 Information Packet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I accept racinal critics, repeat, racional. Yours wasnt in my readings, but Im sure Im wrong (Im just an oorp pvp-whore guy you know). And Im sure you wanna prove something with your character list, and if it care I could ask what, but dont care. Enjoy your sandbox, farewell.
This is just plain ridiculous...
I'm amazed they could understand each other.
Lets keep it civil shall we. If wolf and Ceoran could take this to PM so the majority can continue to discuss things propperly, please. This was actualy turning out to be something good.
' Wrote:Lets keep it civil shall we. If wolf and Ceoran could take this to PM so the majority can continue to discuss things propperly, please. This was actualy turning out to be something good.
My fully appologies, usually Im not as low as my posts show.
Diplomacy:
There is no faction calling itself [BHG] or having the tag. There is one official Bounty Hunter faction and that is the S/D. And we haven't even seen any of you so you could remove us from hostile status for now. In fact, we only go to Kusari for the occasional bowl of sushi and sumo tournament. Not to become embroiled in silly Kusari politics.

Ships:
Having the ravens talon, imho, is unnecessary and only dilutes the spirit of your faction. It's a gaijin ship too, right?

Um, sayonara.
Its sold on Mito shipyards I believe. But yes, its abit off.
I'm not going to comment Wolfspirit and Ceoran's bout.

Athenian:
I collected the Diplomacic Relations section from the Disco Wiki. All groups I listed under the NPC factions used to be listed under the appropriate wiki entries. I suppose the [BHG] tag was removed from the Bounty Hunters entry at the last update. I'll erase them from the list.

S/D was listed as Hostile because our NPC factions are supposed to be hostile. We also understand that at any encounter (in Sigma 17 or in Shikoku) you may be present as Samura's guns for hire and seeking our destruction. But if you wish, we could certainly reduce the tension level to a mere "wary". Would that be acceptable for you?

Athenian & Exile:
About the Raven's Talon, well, they weren't in my original draft of the pamphlet. Nor were civilian non-capitals. But unfortunately my idea for the Sentai was created to cover a group already in the making and the standing situation forced my hand to include them if I wanted to post the pamphlet anytime soon. Since then, our guy flying civilian switched to a Redcat, which I regard as an improvement. I haven't been able to catch online our guy who flies the Raven's Talon, yet, but I hope I'll be able to delete that ship from our list before long.
And yes, they are sold at Mito. I'm guessing as a reminder of NovaPG's gaijin origins.
4/ Rebuild: Collect "donations" for the benefit of the Blood Dragon cause.

I believe that the Blood dragons are ''Terrorists?'' or so i have been told, thjerefore the only place you can ask a trader for credits is infact Chugoku, for tresspassing or the NovaPG guard system, other than there, you should demand cargo, unless you're willing too go oorp? which many would frown upon.
Negative their current ID, ID for 4.85 so far and the Guard ID for 4.85 all describe them as pirate that can demand cargo and credits.
Although they will lose the ability to pirate Kishiro traders in 4.85
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12