Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: clap clap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have to fight against K'Hara, whose don't play with server rules and my made is in bastile.
That is great work from the Admins. Thank you a lot.
And what have you got to do to be released?
The server rules are here. The vast majority of people have no issue following them.

If someone has broken them, you can report them here. If your ship is in Bastille, you check here and see what you need to do for it to be released.

It isn't too hard. Read the server rules and follow them, then you have no issues.
I've been pissing around on this server for a decade and I hardly ever met someone so toxic and aggressive about essentially everything before.
You act in utter bad faith with nothing but confrontation in mind, without a regard for what people are trying to tell you. Very patiently, in Saint Denis' case (as always, it must be said).

You are a spoiled child with no capacity for introspection and baffling inadequacies in regards to interacting with others. You should silently contemplate your shame instead of making forum threads about it.

Or you could swallow your pride and admit that this place is bound by some rules and quit your tantrums because something didn't go your way. Unless you are, as I suspected from our very first encounter, around 13 years old.
Welcome to disco, enjoy your stay.
How about not insulting the person and help them instead.
I have spent hours doing so ingame, Tails.
Patience is a finite resource.
GGWP
Reading sanctions thread, I've got an opinion that both Pich dudes are pretty brave. They arrived one day, made their clan and tried to interact with everybody immediately. That's the spirit! I remember how small I felt at my first days in game, trying not to make a mess, listening carefully when veterans tried to help me understand all the rules and lores.

I hope you will take your time not only to read the rules, but also see how it all really works in practise. You dudes came with experience from some nice server(s), but we do things much more complicated way here. And so... you are fighting the whole system now, no matter we all are just trying to help you understand, like knowledge would come to you by mere reading all the rules.

Think about making some neutral characters able to move around and simply watch what other players are doing. Don't be shy to ask them: hey, why this, how's that? After you get basic picture, you will find much more sense in our rules and everything.
i really understand what you say .... i know the feeling! but you can have rage attacks, even if the situation is unfair! know the rules and be prepared for the next encounter Smile