Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Carl Benson, Auxilia Coalition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
►►►INCOMING TRANSMISSION◄◄◄

[Image: 50x37rheinland.png]
Feldwebel Elias Köetz
Rheinland Military

Encryption ► Strong
Source ► Wildau Station, NB

Guten Tag Herr Benson,
Hier ist Feldwebel Elias Köetz. As you may remember, we've met 2 days ago in Sigma-15 system. You've aroused my interest with the informations you told me. In order to ensure security to the Rheinland House, I'll take this case and you can use my contact für any other develpment you receive. You can also invite your kollege to join dieser Kanal to understand more.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Feldwebel Elias Köetz

►►►SIGNAL LOST◄◄◄
###Incoming Text message###

Sender ID: Carl Benson
[Image: IyLZyED.png?1]
Good day, Feldwebel Elias Köetz

Now you're interested about those strange things that are happening? I shouldn't share those informations only to you but to every government to ensure not only your house but the entire humanity. What in fact I'm calling it an "Invasion" could become a reality in a matter of time if my concerns are true. So I'd like that the following informations should be shared with the other House authorities, Liberty, Bretonia, Kusari, Gallia, to get ready for the worst of the possible cases.

Let's start with a list. My friend, let's name it "Wreckter", gave me a list before of our meeting of people suspected to be Nomad Sympatizers or Infected. I suggest to be careful with them:
Code:
----------------TAGS----------------
-tC- (AI robots spotted with them)
-Vagrant.
-K'Hara|
-(C~
----------------INDIVIDUAL ENTITIES----------------
-Windstar
-RV-Pennybrooke
-Nyctophilia
So far it's everything I can report you.

Carl Benson

Feldwebel Elias Köetz
Rheinland Military

Encryption ► Strong

Nicely done Herr Benson. I'll inform the HC of the Rheinwehr to add your list in our database. About the 3 suspected individuals, if your freund had comm with them, what they declare themself to be? Freelancers? Zoners?
Do you have any contact with the local organizations of the Omicrons, the Core?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Feldwebel Elias Köetz

►►►SIGNAL LOST◄◄◄

No, we don't get close to authoritarian governments like The Core or The Order. For this I'm rely on more… "acceptable" governments like the official Houses like yours one. According to what my friend reported me, they everyone are freelancers or independent people without any precise affiliation. My friend, again, have had the dangerous idea to check the next days the area where they engaged him and he gave to me some informations about the analysis of a gas named "Azurite", things that your intelligence should already know but if it's very precious for the Nomads, it should be precious for the humanity too...

Carl Benson

[Image: tSt8UIY.png]

Feldwebel Elias Köetz
Rheinland Military

Encryption ► Strong

Verstanden.
Your freunde ist really brave. Really interesting, indeed I've never heard about this material. Maybe our mining corps could understand more about the potential of this one, but we'll see next. Your friend has been attacked by the nomads or the individuals too? It would be interesting to understand if anyone of them is related to any house, (being born somewhere), or for any other commercial activity. Maybe they are also involved with the market of that substance?

Feldwebel Elias Köetz

►►►SIGNAL LOST◄◄◄

No, we (or at least, he) never encountered those guys until now and they everyone engaged him; Nomads, AI, Infected, Sympatizers, everyone who was there. We hadn't time to investigate about their past for now so they should be typical independent freelancers who could have been infected.

Carl Benson

Feldwebel Elias Köetz
Rheinland Military

Encryption ► Strong

As far as I remeber, in Omicron Delta system there is a Freeport, the farthest in Sirius sektor. It could be useful to understand if any of these freelancers resides or visits the local Freeport. Let me know what your friend will get
Feldwebel Elias Köetz

►►►SIGNAL LOST◄◄◄

My friend has already obtained some informations. The sympatizers have got some apartments in Freeport 11 and nobody there is suspecting anything. Currently he's resting there too waiting for some other strange move from all the involved people. For the rest I can't give you further informations.

Carl Benson

Feldwebel Elias Köetz
Rheinland Military

Encryption ► Strong

Guten Tag,
Danke for keeping me informed. We need to understand more about the identity of the suspects, because until now we have just the vessel codename from the transponder. Any other evidence of being infected of sympathizers could be useful.

Feldwebel Elias Köetz

►►►SIGNAL LOST◄◄◄

Feldwebel Elias Köetz
Rheinland Military

Encryption ► Strong

Are you still alive? Have you become a meal for nomads?

Feldwebel Elias Köetz

►►►SIGNAL LOST◄◄◄
Pages: 1 2