Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To - Jonathan Kalh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: William Rotschild
»Location: Remus, Omicron Delta
»Subject: A New Threat.
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Jonathan,

Your Osiris has been notably absent from Core space the past few months. Although they were brief I enjoyed our talks. Last time we spoke you mentioned your battlegroup and their objectives, I may have a valuable asset for your forces utilize in order to help your cause. Let me know when you're our way next it's about time we caught up.

Regards,
-William Rottschild
Imperial Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]
[DATA SECURED--....
[PARCEL FOUND - TRANSMITTING].........

---- -- -{ INBOUND TRANSMISSION }- -- ----

[Image: IdkWPZ2m.jpg]

COMM ID----------Asmodeus
-------------------------------The Amenhotep

RECEIVER ID----Imperial Guildmaster
-------------------------------The Core

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

Deep breathing can be heard over the frequency, Loud clashing footsteps can be heard as he walks closer to the live video feed. The man is completely covered in a Silver suite that looks to be keeping him alive.

It has been sometime old friend, I am afraid you wont recognize me simply due to my misfortune a few months ago. I was in a battle to the death with an Ishtar Class Nomad right here in Omicron Delta. It was not an easy road to recovery but here I stand, I simply do not have the will to die... yet. I consider this a chance to start over, this prison I wear is keeping me alive and I consider this being reborn. I am Asmodeus, Jonathan Kalh is no more. What do you want of me Imperial Guildmaster?

Asmodeus
Captain of the Scarab|CV-Amenhotep

---- -- -{ TRANSMISSION TERMINATED }- -- ----

[PARCEL TRANSMITTED - CLOSING].........
[BEACON LOST]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: William Rotschild
»Location: Remus, Omicron Delta
»Subject: A New Threat.
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Asmodeus,

I am concerned to hear of your rebirth, as with Jonathan Kalh being no more I assume that what I knew of him is dead and you are the life that has taken his place. Although that is a great shame I am interested in learning more about you. I am however reminded of an old earth philosopher, who once said "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." You should harken on to these words as from surface value they seem to be more appropriate now than ever before.

I originally intended to reach out to Jonathan to inform him of a terrible AI threat one I believe to be far more dangerous than the nomads but upon seeing you, I feel that these concerns can wait. You said that this suit you are wearing is keeping you alive, If you are willing or in need, I am certain APM and the H+ clinic would be more than able of making any requested improvements to your suit, perhaps we could make it feel less like a prison and more like a home.

Regards,
-William Rottschild
Imperial Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]
[DATA SECURED--....
[PARCEL FOUND - TRANSMITTING].........

---- -- -{ INBOUND TRANSMISSION }- -- ----

[Image: IdkWPZ2m.jpg]

COMM ID----------Asmodeus
-------------------------------The Amenhotep

RECEIVER ID----Imperial Guildmaster
-------------------------------The Core

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

Heavy Breathing with long pauses in speech is easily noticeable as Asmodeus speaks.

Rest assured Imperial Guildmaster those who treated Jonathan fairly over the years and through business partnerships shall not be cut off or treated differently. My approach on things will have changed and I will be blunt my patience will be extremely limited.

As for this threat, a more detailed report would be appreciated. My prison will just have to be that for the time being.

Asmodeus
Captain of the Scarab|CV-Amenhotep

---- -- -{ TRANSMISSION TERMINATED }- -- ----

[PARCEL TRANSMITTED - CLOSING].........
[BEACON LOST]