Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO : LR- Liberty Rogues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[ZoG]
[Image: RMYuVq5.png]

F R E E P O R T 1 2

Zoners of Galileo

==========MESSAGE INITIATED==========

TO : LR- Liberty Rogues

MESSAGE TITLE : Encounter with one of your operatives in galileo

MESSAGE PRIORITY ENCRIPTION : NORMAL

Dear Liberty Rogues,

The zoners of galileo would like to extend our greetings to you and we would like to be straight to the point with you about an installation that has caught our eye and i think it has caught your eyes too.

INSTALLATION NAME : Fort Nonsense Shipyard

This facility has puzzled us in a few ways and we have been a little concerned about why it is actually there and i would also like to point out that one of our contract ships encountered some of your operatives entering the Galileo system and wondering exactly what this installation was doing there.

Our contract operative [FP12].Tatsuki who is a kishiro pilot who repleneshes resources for our base happened to as we say bump into and have a conversation with your operative LR-Queen.Viper.

The conversation was very calm and civilised and LR-Queen .Viper was interested to know why this installation was there and i have de-briefed [FP12].Tatsuki about the encounter and he explained that we were very puzzled too.

And also may i point out that Freeport 12 is a safe haven for many a pilot and trader and services plenty of different cultures of visitors and we would like to just confirm that we have no dealings or anything to do with this installation.

I would also like to mention that LR-Queen .Viper was very friendly and courteous during the conversation and may i reach out to your organisation and extend my gratitude for your pilots manners.

Freeport 12 will gladly welcome any of your pilots that require refreshment or bed for the night in our luxurious night chalets.

Well my friends i have to now do my night shift so please extend my gratitude to your pilot and thankyou for your time.

Many thanks
Leon Dante FREEPORT 12 COO
Chief Of Operations

==========MESSAGE TERMINATED==========
::::::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::::::
Sender ID: Warlord Dwayne Lewis
Subject: Fort Nonsense Shipyard

Encryption: HIGH

Ahoy there,

First of all, we are glad that you brought this information to us, and we are going to deal with it accordingly, namely we are going to decommission that base shortly.

About Amy though, she's a rather...Peculiar individual, she can be nice at times, or even yell at her own boss, but I like to keep her around, she's fun to 'ave, and I'm glad ye' two had a nice civilized talk.

About your generous offer of openin' up yer docking compartments for us, we shall gladly take that and replenish our thirst one day in yer installation, we are most grateful for that.

With this, I take my leave for now, take care.

::::::TRANSMISSION END::::::