Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: RFP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
►►►INCOMING TRANSMISSION◄◄◄
[Image: tSt8UIY.png]

[Image: 50x37rheinland.png]
Feldwebel Elias Köetz
Rheinland Military

Encryption ► Strong
Source ► Wildau Station, NB

Guten Tag,
Hier ist Feldwebel Elias Köetz. Recently I've collected few info about some suspected individuals, a "possible" threat für our territory. The source is a freelancer, met in Sigma-15, 3 days ago. This pilot transferred me the message from his comrade, in expedition in Omicron Delta, where according to him, there are a lot of new "nomad sympathizers" or eventually infected.

Anyway, hier ist the list of the suspects
Personally I just suggest firstly to insert these individuals to the list of people forbidden in Rheinland, as a vorbeugendes Manöver.
Feldwebel Elias Köetz

►►►SIGNAL LOST◄◄◄
[Image: ZGMnNb2.png]

[Image: 73QS1wE.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Brandenburg Base
SUBJECT: Possible human security threats

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrte Feldwebel Köetz. My name is Laura Carsten and I am polizeidirektorin of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

Danke for the information you provided. However, no one can be declared as a criminal with revoked access to the Rheinland territory just on the basis of someone´s accusation, especially when it is based on information you got from some freelancer who heard it from some other freelancer who obtained it we do not know how somewhere in Omicrons... Thus, we will need more information about these sources or witnesses, more detailed information about what those possible suspects actually committed and mainly some clear evidence which would prove mentioned people are actual threats to Rheinland´s security as well as if and how they broke the laws in our territory.

By the way, those names seem to be names of ships, but if any people should be declared as not welcomed or even criminals, their names would be quite useful too.

Otherwise, all that law enforcement can do is try to locate these ships in Rheinland and interrogate the crew. But even then it would be gut to know what are we actually trying to prove, because if those people are really "nomad sympathizers" or even infected, it will very likely not be easy because they would hardly confess it openly.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Polizeidirektorin Carsten

END OF THE MESSAGE
[Image: tSt8UIY.png]

Feldwebel Elias Köetz
Rheinland Military

Encryption ► Strong
Source ► Wildau Station, NB

Guten Tag Frau Carsten.
Ja, I agree with your point, maybe I badly expressed myself. Of course the reliability is still not guarateed, but what I meant is to be aware of the possible threat of these vessels, and to pay attention if these contacts show up in Rheinland. I'm still in contact with the source, and he's keeping me informed. He is a member of the "Auxilia Coalition", and at they are in expedition in Delta. Yes, we have no other proof than his words, I know. He told me that he has been attacked by the suspects and the nomad themselves. At the moment I can only wait for any further information from him. Meanwhile, we are aware of the risks
Feldwebel Elias Köetz

►►►SIGNAL LOST◄◄◄
►►►BOOSTING SIGNAL ◄◄◄
►►►BOOSTING SIGNAL ◄◄◄
[Image: ZGMnNb2.png]

[Image: 73QS1wE.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Brandenburg Base
SUBJECT: Re: Possible human security threats

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrte Feldwebel Köetz.

The names you mentioned are noted. But that is all that can be done until some evidence against them will be provided or they will be caught in Rheinland either doing something illegal or refusing to cooperate.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Polizeidirektorin Carsten

END OF THE MESSAGE
[Image: CNaQgvn.gif]

Feldwebel Elias Köetz
Rheinland Military

Encryption ► Unbreakable
Source ► Planet Neu Berlin, NB

Danke fur your cooperation. We are still investigating about the case, and as soon as we find out the identity of the suspects, I'll send you das material.

Feldwebel Elias Köetz

►►►SIGNAL LOST◄◄◄