Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: EFL Oil and Machinery. From: The Unioners.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: FyBFtNN.jpg?1]
The Hammers History Forgot but the People Remembered

Incoming Transmission
[Image: t4wyEVc.png]
Unionised Peoples of Syndicalist Advocacy

To: Likeminded comrades.
Subject: Valued Supplies.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

[Image: ZzmBegq.gif]
[Image: mXm1eF2.png][Image: WHnpQAc.jpg?3][Image: MJoeIL3.png]
[Image: xeOMWyu.gif]

The Unioners have sponsored an economic development project in Munich. We will need as many units of High Performance Alloy delivered to the station for its continued structural development as EFL can spare. We hear that EFL produced HTA are of the highest ductile strength in all known space.

Deliver < 20K units of HPA to the designated station. Location will be given in the encrypted channel. A markup price with delivery evidence posted here of five thousand credits per unit will be marked for all deliveries, plus the station's resale value.

In Solidarity,
The Syndicate Unity of the Five hundred exiled Trade Unions,
Alster Unioners.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.

[Image: IjoFpIa.png]

M.Unioner,

Took a few trips but the deliveries are complete.

[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]
[=]

Additionally there was two(2) deliveries of 3840 Units who's manifests were corrupted however your load-masters should be able to verify this claim.

M.Dupont said he had a message for you and would be in-touch shortly.

[Image: oNY8Aac.png]
[Image: C970txV.png]

I got your resources to you, in a prompt time frame as such I hope you will indulge me in a common courtesy of answering a few questions.

I would like some clarification, "Economic Development"? What do you mean? What is the plans for this station, we may have some level of cooperation but that doesn't mean I am going to feed and supply a den of smugglers. Make it worth my while to continue supporting this endeavor. Will it hold Ore? Or goods gathered in less savory ways? I await your response eagerly.

Let's make a deal,
Jeremie Dupont,
CEO, EFL Oil and Machinery

Ps: Do not take my tone as being uninterested, I must ensure that I am not pouring money into something that will not bear fruit. I am sure you understand.

[Image: oNY8Aac.png]
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: FyBFtNN.jpg?1]
The Hammers History Forgot but the People Remembered

Incoming Transmission
[Image: t4wyEVc.png]
Unionised Peoples of Syndicalist Advocacy

To: Likeminded comrades.
Subject: Valued Supplies.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

[Image: ZzmBegq.gif]
[Image: mXm1eF2.png][Image: WHnpQAc.jpg?3][Image: MJoeIL3.png]
[Image: xeOMWyu.gif]

Payment is pending and will be processed within 24 Hamburg Hours.

Styria Cooperative is a collaborative project between Kusarian Freelance Traders, the Kusari goverment endorsed Hogosha, and the Unioners, to preserve a line of Kusarian/Rheinlandic trade during the Sigma War, which prevents traditional modes of exchange taking place.

The station will serve as a nexus of components for the construction of additional ports of call across the Rheinland border systems. These willl be located in innocuous locations to avoid interference with the system traffic. They represent Syndicalist arcologies, habitats, and manufacturing operated independently from Rheinland governmental oversight.

The stations represent an attempt to undercut the Federal economy by creating supply and demand within the greymarket. To call them smuggler's depots would be inaccurate. The majority of the goods exchanged will be legitimate. They represent an attempt at industry which is entirely popularly owned, a necessary resistance method till Rheinland companies provide our employees the same privileges that are enjoyed in Gallia, under EFL.

This also results in us undercutting your competitors. These autonomous habitats are staffed by live-in crews and represent their own syndicate cells, often drawn from mixed compositional origins according to their location in space. Zurich may be a future candidate, as the Unioners solidify our relations with the Crown.

This would allow EFL access to Sirian services that are unavailable through other means, discreetly, without Sirian oversight.

In Solidarity,
The Syndicate Unity of the Five hundred exiled Trade Unions,
Alster Unioners.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.