Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Crayter Military
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: JU5fzVq.png]

P. Becker : [Comm-ID]
The Order ~
Crayter Military : [Receiver-ID]
~

Introductions : [Subject]

Guten abend,

Allow me to introduce myself, as I'm fairly certain we've had little to no contact with Crayter since our inception.
I am Patricia Becker, current section lead for the Order's Legacy of Orillion cell. I'm sending this transmission to establish a working line of communication between the Legacy cell and Crayter's Armed Forces.

As I said, we've not had much contact, if at all, with Crayter since our inception. As such, I'd like to offer the standard package for friendly entities within the Colonies, that being aid in the field should our paths cross and logistical support for your forces. Crayter and the Order have had much history together, a lot of it positive. I aim to continue that streak. Should you have any questions, or any requests, I will see what I can do.

Godspeed, and safe flying.
Auf weidersehen.

[Image: MzxHA15.png]
[Image: x2ns7a.png]

Legacy of Orillion Cell

Good day. I am Zack Xander, Fleet Admiral of Crayter Military.

Well, thank you for offering your assistance. We will aid you whenever our paths crosses and send logistical support as much as we are able. While we do not have urgent requests as Military, I believe Intelligence may have requests sooner or later.

For Those We Left Behind!

Xander, out.

Signed, Zack Xander
Fleet Admiral
Commander of First Fleet
Crayter Military