Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gaians, from: |O|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Signal Detected

Source: Classified
Comm ID: Major Arya Davis
Encryption: Classified

Begin Datafeed

My name is Arya Davis, and I'm a member of the Legacy of Orillion - a cell of the Order. Recently, we have recovered the wreckage of one of the first Geb-Class vessels ever built from the ship graveyard of Omicron Minor, and are working to restore it to full functionality.

While many resources are available from our own systems and planets, there are some we are unable to obtain for the reconstruction effort. We are reaching out to our allies to acquire those supplies. Below is a list of the materials we need delivered, as well as the payment we're willing to provide in exchange for your efforts. All deliveries should be reported to the reconstruction project, located HERE, for payment to be delivered. Deliveries are to be made to the mooring station in orbit of Akabat, Omicron Mu. Please respond with the following template:

Code:
[u]Project Bastet Reconstruction Delivery[/u]
Your Name / Ship:
Your Organization:
Commodity Delivered:
Amount Delivered:
*Proof of Delivery*
Account you wish payment sent to:

Materials needed, and payments authorized:

Plasmonic Metamaterials from Islay Base, Edinburgh
Bonus: 14,000/unit
Units needed: 1,000
Total Payment: 14,000,000
Awaiting Delivery

Heat Sinks from Islay Base, Edinburgh
Purchase Price: 500
Bonus: 14,000/unit
Units needed: 1,000
Total Payment: 14,000,000
Awaiting Delivery

Signal Lost

[Image: 50PSBci.png]

[Image: OKRB9Tf.gif]
To: Major Arya Davis
Encryption: Confidential

Greetings Major Davis,

The Gaian Guard is willing to help you with your reconstruction project. For that purpose we have already sent several transports that should be arriving soon at Omicron Mu.
We would be delighted if you were willing to inform us of your future progress with this project of yours.

Sincerely,
Sentry Müller

Signal Detected

Source: Classified
Comm ID: Major Arya Davis
Encryption: Classified

Begin Datafeed

I'm glad to hear from the Gaian Guard, you're one of our most valued allies, despite the great distances between us, and you've always had a cause I feel is worth pursuing. I look forward to the arrival of your transports.

Signal Lost

[Image: 50PSBci.png]