Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Commander Pria Y'berg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Opening Channel...
Decrypting message...
Message Text Only...
Scanning For Viruses...
Displaying Message...

[Image: 6gEiDD7.png]
Recipient: Commander Pria Y'berg
Priority: High
Encryption: High
Source: New Scotland Yard, Planet New London, New London
Case Number: Case Number 662412A
Case Officer: Constable Jasper Davies

Dear Commander Y'berg,
my name is Constable Jasper Davies, I am contacting you on behalf of the Bretonian Police Authority to request access to your Blackbox Logs about the incident that happened in Omega-7 with a Junker that was activly pirating civilians. The Bretonian Police Authority needs your Blackbox Logs for further investigation and to finally bring this criminal infront of the court.

Constable Jasper Davies
Con. J.Davies
Bretonian Police Authority

Encoding Message...
Sending Data...
Sent.
Enclosing Encryption Key...
Enclosed.
Closing Transmission...
Transmission Has Been Terminated.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: High
To: Constable Jasper Davies

[Image: 866sejt.png]

I'm sending over the relevant records, with additional notes. Unfortunately, my gun-cam is unoperational, due to faulty wiring.

*Additional note: Another junker vessel of the same configuration engaged with bounty hunters above Cambridge approximately 3 hours later. The pilot used a similar fighting style, but flew under the name of "Hauler.Harry". He was destroyed by the hunters above the planet.
And I've given your contact to the person we've talked about above London, she'll be coming along within the next couple of days.

Pria Y'berg
Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies