Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Task Force Malouines - Currently standing orders.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
29 of January, 742 A.G.S.
New London System
[Image: x9xscge.png]

Sender: Lieutenant de Vaisseau Emilie-Sophie de Belmond.
Recipient: All Marine Royale personnel.
Catégorie: Urgente.

Bonjour.

It have taken me quite a bit of time of serious consideration to figure out the best approach in regards to our growing list of troubles behind the enemy lines. Taking into consideration the lack of any efforts from the Royal Intelligence, who should have had this issue addressed in the first place, forces me to escalate the preparations for the next stage.
As such - a fleet-wide order is issued: any and each Marine Royale officer fluent in any Sirian language (preferably Libertonian or Bretonian) is to report to the Tamaran enlistment offices that will now be open throughout the Gallia and on the frontlines alike.
I would expect roughly three and a half thousand volunteers to enlist before the conclusion of the first wave of the recruitment campaign.
The Crown needs you - it is time to respond valiantly, without hesitation or fear in your hearts.
Provide the generic recruitment form below to express your desire to be a part of the path to another glorious victory.

Sincèrement

Marine Royal Gauloise, Lieutenant de Vaisseau Emilie-Sophie de Belmond.

Attachments:

<Non>

Transmission Terminée
29th of January, 742 A.G.S.
New London System
[Image: wNiEyni.gif]

Sender: Maitre Francis Kane
Recipient: La Marine Royale Gauloise
Catégorie: Joining Application

Bonjour,

Seeing as how I operate within Dublin and Omega-49, I have decided to file an application to join this honorable task force.

My name is Francis Kane, covert fighter pilot operating from the Battlecruiser Carillon. For the past few weeks, I've been assisting Zoner and Corsair insurgents against the Bretonian threat in my Lynx and Cougar fighters. My local base of operations is at the Nichols Trade Center, the only base we can dock at in Omega-49.

Even though we can dock there, Nichols does not supply refills for ammunition, and so often times I'll have to go to Madeira Base, in Omega-47, to get some ammunition and other supplies from the IMG. I'm glad to see I'll finally have help from fellow Gallics, even if it's not a full fleet. I look forward to working with you in space, Lieutenant De Belmond.

Sincèrement

Marine Royal Gauloise, Maitre Francis Kane.

Attachments: None

Transmission Terminée
21st of February, 742 A.G.S.
New London System

Sender: Capitaine Emilie-Sophie de Belmond.
Recipient: Task Force Tamaran

My concerns have came to reality: Gran Canaria and it's orbital facility have now succumbed to the Bretonian intervention. As such, landing on the planet's surface is no longer an option for us.
This is a temporary issue i am currently looking into to resolve it, but for there is a more important matter at hand.
Our time has come.
All currently assigned Tamaran personnel is ordered to relocate to Battlecruiser Carillon in Dublin, refit their transponders to return Royal Intelligence identifiers, and to temporarily remove the Marine Royale identifiers.
Once the force is assembled and prepared - active reconnaissance and offensive operations are to be commenced against the Bretonian intervention force within the borders of the Omega-49 system.
I expect to have a first detailed report of the Bretonian positions in three days from now at worst, and any combat that is taking place within Omega-49 against Bretonia and it's symphatisers is to be reported with the textual part and the visual evidence emphatising that the battle took place in Omega-49.
Naturally, you are expected to assist our Corsair allies in combat and not to overstay your welcome in their protectorate. You leave indefinitely once the hostile forces are dispatched - unless asked directly to assist the Corsair empire further.
My attention for now is required elsewhere, and capitaine Pierre Vaillant will be temporarily responsible for leading the Tamaran operations, his orders are to be listened as if they were my orders. Once my current affairs are sorted out - everything will be running at a routine pace.
That is all for now, the orders described above are in effect right away.
Fight valiantly, and make us proud.
Honor, patriotism, valor.

Sincèrement

Marine Royal Gauloise, Capitaine Emilie-Sophie de Belmond.

Attachments:

<Non>

Transmission Terminée
22th of February, 742 A.G.S.
New London System
[Image: wNiEyni.gif]

Sender: Commandant Pierre Vaillant
Recipient: Task Force Tamaran
Catégorie: Urgente

I am thankful to le Capitaine de Belmond for this matter.

As she clearly said it, I will be until the return of Madame de Belmond in charge of the whole Tamaran Task Force. The rapidity with which the Bretonians took over Omega-49 is unexpected and worrisome. We haven't a clear idea of their intentions their but we can suppose they want to secure their backs if New London is lost for them.

Due to the stalemate in New London, we noticed the Bretonians capabilities are decreasing day to day. While our forces and resources are gathering up in New London for the final offensive, we must prevent the Bretonians to bring back their battlegroup stationed in Omega-49 in New London. The Libertonians are already boring. We don't need another wave of reinforcements there.

The Corsairs are already operating in Omega-49. They have been a great help during the recent events and now it is our turn to give a hand. As we can't send any of our main capital ships in Omega-49 unless to make weakned the front in the Bretonians Capital, the Task Force Tamaran will operate with fighters, bombers or even gunboats.

The matter of this is to show to the cups to tea we can harass and attack them anywhere. They must understand that the spectre of the Roi will follow them wherever they go. We will make their fate sealed. We won't show any mercy. Destroy any Bretonians ships within Omega-49 and Dublin. But keep in mind the commands given by le Capitaine de Belmond. This operation is one of the most audacious ever. But the chances of success are high and the consequences, important.

We will begin soon.

Sincèrement

Marine Royal Gauloise, Commandant Pierre Vaillant.

Attachments: None

Transmission Terminée
17th of March, 742 A.G.S.
New London System

Sender: Commandant Emilie-Sophie de Belmond.
Recipient: Task Force personnel.

Bonjour.

Recently, Task Force Tamaran have seen stagnation in it's operations, and the reason behind this is simple - Bretonians have entrenched themselves on Gran Canaria, and our window of opportunity for us have closed.

This, however, does not free us from the service to our House.
Our duty calls us again.

Since this very moment, Task Force Tamaran is hereby renamed into Task Force Malouines and all of it's previous operations are suspended.
Now, i will introduce you to the task that we are going to face in the upcoming months.
[Image: tvb9Lx7.gif]
You are definitely aware of the news. In the wake of the upcoming disaster, Bretonia Armed Forces have grew desperate and went too far in it. Now, the subject of their ambitions is the Independent Miners Guild and one of their crucial assets in the Omega region - Aland Shipyard.
I would assume they consider it to be their chance of survival, that thin straw that will guarantee the preservation of their precious kingdom.

I would say - this place is going to become their grave.

The standing orders are as following and are to be executed at the fastest pace:
  1. All the assigned personnel is to relocate to the Aland Shipyard and prepared to repel the possible hostile intrusions of the Bretonia Armed Forces.
  2. Under no circumstances the assigned personnel is allowed to confront the following local forces: Red Hessian Armee, Indepdendent Miners Guild, and any approximate supporters of the aforementioned parties.
  3. On the contrary, Bretonia Intelligence Service, Bretonia Armed Forces, Bretonia Police Authority, any and all approximate supporters are to be disintegrated. No exceptions.
  4. Upon request of the acknowledged owners of the Installation, Independent Miners Guild - be prepared to relocate to R.N.S. Embrun and commit active operations within the isolated system of Newcastle.

The orders will be in effect since the 18th of March, 742 A.S. with the exception of paragraph 4 - should the situation occur it will require additional approval from Amiral De Chanteloup.

Fight violently, fiercely. Make Bretonia bleed.

Sincèrement

Marine Royal Gauloise, Commandant Emilie-Sophie de Belmond.

Attachments:

<Non>

Transmission Terminée
17th March 742 A.G.S.
New London System
[Image: unknown_10.png]
Recipient: Marine Royale Gauloise
Subject: Task Force Malouines

Bonjour,

I will be with le Commandant de Belmond leading the Task Force Malouines. Same as Tamaran.

The Opération Eclipse will be soon launched by the TF-Malouines. Though, until this opération done, the Task Force will be separated in two groups. The RNS-Sombre Destin under my direct command will lead the group based in New London waiting for the "Eclipse" begins. You will find all the informations about this matter here.

For the rest, follow the commands of Commandant de Belmond. She represents the Roi himself there. When you see the Eclipse begins in Cambridge, it will be the time. Wait us until then.

Sincèrement

Attachments: The Core Gallic Values in case if you forgot them.

Transmission Terminée
24th March 742 A.G.S.
New London System
[Image: unknown_10.png]

Recipient: TF-Malouines, Marine Royale.
Subject: Current Situation.

Bonjour,

We are running out of time, so I will be brief. Aland has fallen into the Bretonians' hands. The Independent Guild has lost one of his major base and the Bretonians snakes can now build new ships. Our last hope it to now defend at any cost South Sheilds station in Newcastle.

The Ark Royal battlegroup is in range to capture at any moment the station. I order to the whole TF-Malouines to go and defend South Shields with the help of the IMG. The Embrun battlegroup is aswell in the system, and it will help to defeat the isolated Bretonians forces there.

Move all your ships. Show no mercy towards the Bretonians snakes. They don't deserve our honor nor our respect. Chargez mes amis! Nous aurons la victoire!

Sincèrement

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée
of March, 742 A.G.S.
New London System

Sender: Commandant Emilie-Sophie de Belmond.
Recipient:

Bonjour.

The news of the Aland downfall are the most concerning, considering Bretonia now, once again, has the capability to repelish their fleet. Hopefully, with the consideration of Aland being a civilian shipyard that is not fit for construction of maintenance and construction of warships will be significantly hindered.

All units are ordered to relocate to South Shields, Newcastle, now, and maintain defensive perimeter around the base.
Stay vigilant and fight valiantly, men.

Sincèrement

Marine Royal Gauloise, Commandant Emilie-Sophie de Belmond.

Attachments:

<Non>

Transmission Terminée
08 April 742 A.G.S.
New London System
[Image: unknown_21.png]

Recipient: TF-Malouines
Subject: Manchester strike

Bonjour,

Our recent scouts have detected a new installation near the old position of Birmingham one in Manchester. It is supposed the Bretonians are building a new base to remplace the wreck. We already have detected defensive systems. This cannot be tolerated. The Task Force Malouines in coordination with the rest of the Marine will siege Manchester and destroy that station.

Our allies will support us during this operation. Bretonians are exhausted. They won't fight until the end, believe me. Blow them down.

Sincèrement

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée
5th May 742 A.G.S.
New London System
[Image: unknown_21.png]

Recipient: TF-Malouines
Subject: Roussillon offensive

Bonjour,

While the Bretonian front is remaining static for now, we are preparing the offensive to capture Roussillon, one of the most important system for the Council. Since their failure to destroy our drydock in Edimburgh, the battleship Montmorency invaded Roussillon and pushed foward in the system. The materials for the offensive are almost complete. Though we need to have a perfect idea of the enemy forces we have to face.

That is why a squadron of the Task Force Malouines will be sent to the Montmorency. The battleship Sarcelles is currently our secret card and we will have to help it during the operation. Few fighters and bombers are enough. We have some bigger ships in reserve but for now they are for the Bretonian front. We might deploy them if needed in Roussillon.

Prepare your ships!

Sincèrement

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée
Pages: 1 2