Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IMG Guildmaster?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: UyaYLHS.gif]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

Sender: Generalmajor Annabelle Heinrich
Recipient: IMG| Guildmaster
Source: [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject: Bretonian Annexation.

Priority: High
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

To whoever holsters command,

The Army has been informed about the recent developments in Omega-3, the Army is prepared to provide refuge for any non-combatants needed to be kept away assuming the IMG have the intention of resisting. This also begs the question of our involvement, as your allies, military-scale action can be devised and executed - however we would not do so without your prior approval.

Appeasement for the Bretonians has to end, this is not the first sudden claim made by them in the Omegas and it will not be the last. The decision is yours.

Signed, Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...
ᛖᚾᚲᚱᚤᛈᛏᛁᚾᚷ...[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]
¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

[Image: MSbrXy4.png]
¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Guang Yao

¤ TARGET-ID: Generalmajor Annabelle Heinrich

¤ SUBJECT: Bretonian Annexation

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Generalmajor Heinrich,

I am sorry for the delay, but as you can expect, the last few days have been very stressful for all of us.
First, let me introduce myself, as I believe we haven't met before. My name is Guang Yao, and I am the new Guildmaster of the IMG.

About Aland, besides this one message, we haven't faced any hostilities from the Bretonians yet, so we will try to go for a peaceful solution as long as we can.
If they would try to take Aland by force, we'd need any pilot, aswell as any worker we can get, in order to repair our defense ships and possible damage to Aland or Falster.
Those who are not willing to fight, are either business partners from other companies, or IMG employees of Bretonian origin, who are not willing to fight against their homeland. While our business partners usually have their own ships, the IMG employees will be brought to Freistadt, and from there they will later be brought back to the Taus.

We will prepare ourselves for an possible invasion, but for now, I think no military-scale actions are necessary. But perhaps it would be the best if you could
station some of your ships near Omega-3. In case of an attack, together we would have good chances of fighting them back.
Whatever they might try, we will defend Aland until the end. Your support is very appreciated, and it will make an significant impact on the future of the Omegas.

Yours sincerely,
Guang Yao
IMG Guildmaster

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤
¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

[Image: MSbrXy4.png]
¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Guang Yao

¤ TARGET-ID: Generalmajor Annabelle Heinrich

¤ SUBJECT: Bretonian Annexation

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Generalmajor Heinrich,

Sadly, the situation was impossible not to escalate. The Kingdom of Bretonia is insisting on their demand, and we are preparing for a state of war. We implore you to grant us assistance in the defense of Aland shipyard. Of our four operations in danger of Bretonian assaults - Aland, South Shields, Cardiff, and the battleship Hood, we believe we can effectively defend three, all but Cardiff. We will have to rely on Hessian support for Aland, it is a shipyard equipped to handle major capital vessels, and it has been underused so far.
If you are still willing to help us, please cooperate with ALG Beta Squadron; we know you may not have the best relations in Rheinland, but drying Bretonia out may be imperative to us in a Sirius sector that simply isn't interested in independent factions that grant the women and men the freedom to pursue their work outside the house yoke.

Yours sincerely,
Guang Yao
IMG Guildmaster

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

[Image: UyaYLHS.gif]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

Sender: Generalmajor Annabelle Heinrich
Recipient: IMG| Guildmaster
Source: [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject: Bretonian Annexation.

Priority: High
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

Guildmaster,

The Army will begin drawing plans for intervention, take note that others may take advantage of this situation and use it as leverage against your efforts in the other houses. The question of involvement alongside the ALG openly will be met with doubt throughout many in the Volksrevolution, and rightfully so. It would be best if the ALG made their case to us directly before we even consider fighting alongside them. We understand that this by no means amounts to an alliance between us and the ALG, but we need to be certain that we are both on the same page in this fight.

Signed, Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...
ᛖᚾᚲᚱᚤᛈᛏᛁᚾᚷ...[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]