Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Legacy of Orillion and EOG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ FROM: Admiral Linnea Holt, Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Recipients

Infectee and sympathizer

Ladies and gentlemen,

During an engagement earlier against the forces of the Nomads in Delta, and the day before that in Omicron lost, we uncovered yet another 2 captains who messed up by siding with the Nomads. The 2 vessels whose names will follow shortly, have been issued a Kill on Sight order, with their respective captains and crew to be executed on the spot by the Overwatch. I suggest you add these 2 vessels to your own blacklists, and to terminate them with extreme prejudice. The vessels in question are RV-Pennybrooke and Boogeyman|Aoi. Thank you for your attention.

Admiral Linnea Holt
Black Fleet, 3rd Battlegroup "Shadow"

⧫ Attachments:

File 01 | Infectee | ###
File 02 | Sympathizer 01 | ###
File 02 | Sympathizer 02 | ###

[Image: JU5fzVq.png]

Colonel P. Becker : [Comm-ID]
Legacy of Orillion Cell ~
Adm. L. Holt : [Receiver-ID]
Overwatch ~

RE: Infectee and Sympathizer : [Subject]

Admiral Holt,

I am Patricia Becker, current section lead for the Legacy of Orillion cell.
We are already aware of Ms. Pennybrooke's actions and crimes against the Order and Humanity respectively. Her blatant disregard of the Nomads' true intentions is a disgrace to us all, and as such is the reason why she currently occupies the highest point on our termination lists. I've already informed my men of her crimes, and have ordered them to see to it that she is reminded of her mistakes.

All efforts will be made to bring her in alive, but priority one will be to remove her as a threat to our forces on the spot.

As for this 'Boogeyman' individual, vessels of that identifier have been on the top of our suspects list for the longest time. If they aren't working with the Nomads, they're working on their own nefarious goals, which puts a dent in our operations.

We'll be on the lookout, Admiral. Should we come across anything threatening, I'll make sure to relay it to you so your own people can prepare.

Auf weidersehen.

[Image: MzxHA15.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]

{{:Transmission Signal: strong:}}

Pilot information

Identificator: Admiral John Andersson
Receiver ID: Overwatch
Vessel under command: EOG|CV-Dahshur
Vessel class: CV-1 "Osiris" - Battleship
Encryption: Unbreakable
Topic - Infectee and sympathizer

Admiral Lena Holt,

Let me introduce myself to you first. I'm admiral of the Ethereal Order Guard and I'm under command of one of our warships identified as OCV Dahshur. It's definitely our pleasure to get a message from you.

The idenficators RV-Pennybrooke and Boogeyman|Aoi were long suspicious on our blacklist, however we're already aware of the Boogeyman|Aoi and his actions versus the Order. He's long on our blacklist. However, RV-Pennybrooke was on our suspicious list for a while, we had no real interaction to see on whose side the identificator really is. You've confirmed these two identificators as real threats. We're certainly going to patrol more often in the Delta sector due to increased hostile activity, we will do our best to defend our people. We have added RV-Pennybrooke to our blacklist, and we're now considering them as Kill on Sight. If we see any ships acting against us, even worse, to be on the Nomad side, we'll inform you. Take care.

Admiral John Andersson,
Ethereal Order Guard

{{:Transmission Signal: lost:}}