Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the captain of the Endeavour-3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
> INCOMING TRANSMISSION
> Comm ID: And the winner is

Hello captain nameless, I can't be bothered with a heavyly encrypted transmission so I'll go to the point and cut the cheese. As I told you earlier today, I will spread the word that you, kindly sir, are a lover and supporter of the Liberty Rogues.
I could do it in the old fashion of flying around gossiping and babbling, making you look like a true kindhearted gentleman... despite the booze dripping from my half twisted mouth I can make you look awesome... just great really... the defender of the poor.
And perhaps it would come the time when some police officer happens to hear your heroic deed saving the life of a poor smelly heartbroken rogue.

Or perhaps, quizas, perhaps... I could just send the evidence I got from the transference you made today to the pigs... by accident of course... But I've got the feeling that we can become more than just good friends (Yeah, I consider you a friend already, I'm likable like that eventhough you never gave me your name). We can become partners.

And a good partner would keep on supporting the good fellas that keep the skies clean of Xenos and some other pests. We need to keep on buying mines, and cruise disruptors... which truth be told... they're cheap.... on the top of that, they're giving me a discount in Buffalo, they say can fill my ship with those for just 500.000 credits a week from now on. It's a freaking bargain!!!

So... I hope hearing from you soon my friend. We need to partner up!

Sincerely yours.

The winner

>End transmission