Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BDM Kommissariat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 24vr8kk.png]
Good day, BDM

One of you agents requested me to send you some proofs about some subjects considered infected or nomad sympatizer ones. I'm sending here, as requested, those informations.

Uploaded 1 audiolog. "First time in Delta"
Uploaded 1 audiolog. "2 engage"
Uploaded 1 audiolog. "Attack to the Freeport"
Uploaded 3 images. "Attack to the Freeport"

I think I didn't gave every single material because it was a lot of stuff in my audiologs. Tell me what do you want to request precisely about the subjects if you want further informations.

Regards.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

►►►WARNING LONG DISTANCE TRANSMISSION...◄◄◄
►►►...SIGNAL TOO WEAK...◄◄◄
►►►...BOOSTING SIGNAL...◄◄◄
►►►...SUCCESS...◄◄◄
[Image: cKEKnW3.png]
Der Tempelberg [SYSTEM CLASSFIED]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Wreckter
Horst Stieglitz
Der Tempelberg
█ █ ░ ░ ░
Recieved Data

Guten Tag,

Danke für the Material, the Kommissariat is working with the Data right now. I can promise you these data will not be passed to any other faction than the Büro or the Rheinwehr, I would ask you to also not spread anything about that. It was a pleasure meeting you out there.

Gezeichnet,

Horst Stieglitz ,Hauptkommissar
BDM Kommissariat

[Image: hksqixmf.png]

[Image: b8nAzW9.png]

Message End

Attention, Horst Stieglitz.

For the safeguard of the entire humanity, I ask you could cooperate with the other secret services of the other Sirius (and Beyond) Houses in light of these unusual events that the Rheinland Military should already have told you thanks for that another my contact.

Regards.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

►►►...SUCCESS...◄◄◄

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Wreckter
Horst Stieglitz
Der Tempelberg
█ █ ░ ░ ░
Cooperation with other agencies

Guten Tag,

Herr Wreckter,first I feel a bit insulted, that you think our Büro needs to cooperate with another agency to solve the problem out there. And I cannot promise you to cooperate with other Intelligence Agencies, even not in that important situation. You must know that wa are in state of war with the Kusari Empire and that we maintain a unfriendly attitude against the LSF for example. If you can sleep better if the Büro works in more Systems and with another agency I can contact the SIS of Bretonia and inform them about the current situation.

Gezeichnet,

BDM Kommissariat

Message End

Horst Stieglitz.

I already know about your and their political issues within yours and their Houses too, but we're not talking about a possible coup against your government or some secret attack plan from your enemies. We're talking about something too much Dangerous than a simple human political issue, it's something that could threat the entire human specimen like it happened 26 years ago. You can't concern about negative relations with someone that, at last, is like yours, a human being when there's an alien threat ready to strike us again. We're risking a second nomad war according to what my contact is suspecting and understimating a similar problem has costed us good part of the human race. Please don't do the same mistake.

Regards.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

►►►...SUCCESS...◄◄◄

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Wreckter
Horst Stieglitz
Der Tempelberg
█ █ ░ ░ ░
Cooperation with other agencies

Guten Tag,

Herr Wreckter, I understand what you mean. I fought in the Nomad war 26 years ago too, I know what devastating that catastrophe was to our Vaterlands...
I hate these Nomads as much as you do. But as you know our policies, it will take some time to work reliable together with the other agencies. But I got that warning signal from the Omicrons delivered by you, so I will inform the other agencies as soon as I am able to do. As I already told you, our relations with the Bretonian Intelligence are the best we have at the moment, so I'll start talking to them.
Until then, Herr Wreckter.

Gute Nacht.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Gezeichnet,

BDM Kommissariat

Message End

Thank you, Horst Stieglitz.

Start to contact who you want, but remember that this isn't a common issue like the other ones.

Regards.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED