Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ferdinand Mounier || From: L. C. La'Row
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rambouilette Shipyard, Île DeFrance System

Sender: Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Marine Royale Gauloise.
Recipient: Ferdinand Mounier, Marine Royale Gauloise .
Topic: Welcome

Dear Monsieur Mounier,

Recent news about your return to service were brought to my ears and I'd like to know if it's truth or just a blatant rumor for which I will scold responsible members of my crew.

Are you back?

Signed,
Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Marine Royale Gauloise

Transmission End
Montmartre Space Colony, Île DeFrance System

Sender: Ferdinand Mounier, Marine Royale Gauloise.
Recipient: Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Marine Royale Gauloise .
Topic: Merci

Mademoiselle Lauren La'Row,

Firstly, I would like to salute you, it has been a while since I heard from you.

Seconly, I must say I was very surprised when I saw this transmission. The rumor you heard was not false, it is true that I have returned from the dead stronger than ever with the same thirst for the Crown's enemies' blood. But let's save these details for another time.

With that being said, may I ask what occasion brings me this pleasant surprise? Surely you didn't contact me just to see if I'm still alive or not, correct?

Signed,
Ferdinand Mounier, Marine Royale Gauloise

Transmission End
...........::::::::::::::Re-Transmitting:::::::::::::..........

Sender: Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Marine Royale Gauloise.

Dear Monsieur Mounier,

Please accept my apology, I was tasked with high priority mission and I had to keep my communication on low level. But I am back again.

You are probably the last person serving Marine Royale these days and used to serve with me in our old fleet before it was reformed. This is the reason why I am able to trust you, Monsieur.

I've got a proposition for you, something I wouldn't bring to anyone in our homeland, something not everyone is able to accomplish or doesn't fulfill our requirements. You served with me on the Tau front and we both were present during Leeds offensive. I'd call us professionals, the elite, the sword of His Majesty.

However I am here to ask you, if you are willing to make one more step, of higher importance. We used to be the sword, now I am offering you to become His Majesty's, Roi's eyes, ears and shadows. If you know what I am talking about, you are the right person. If not just scrap this message and pretend we never had this chat between our eyes.

Signed,
Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Marine Royale Gauloise

Transmission End
Planet Agincourt, Agincourt System

Sender: Ferdinand Mounier, Marine Royale Gauloise.
Recipient: Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Marine Royale Gauloise .

Mademoiselle Lauren La'Row,

I understand your position very well mon cher, no need to apologize.

You may not be wrong, unfortunately. Ever since i returned to the fronts while you were absent, i have been asking et looking around for any survivors from our group fleet, but no luck. This saddened me quite a bit, et this reformation, it feels bizarre.

Since you are the only one alive that i know et shared a past history with, i want to add that you are probably the only one i can fully trust at the moment, so that feeling is very mutual. I would like to know more details about this, you have my full attention. Perhaps we can arrange a meeting et discuss this subject more appropriately? I'm currently resting on Planet Agincourt, i shall wait here until i get further notice from you.

Signed,
Ferdinand Mounier, Marine Royale Gauloise

Transmission End

Sender: Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Lynx.
Topic: AGNCRT

Mhhhhhmm,

SDR WRASDRP EQ KENR EK ABKNPS, KL KRW NILUCQ LK SDR DLPEZLK. DLWRVRP PRNRKS GPLACNAQS JEBDS NDAKBR LUP LMEKELK AGLUS YLUP QSAY. WR QDLUIC JLVR SL PLE, WRASDRP MPRCENSELK EK S. QRRJQ SL GR AIPEBDS. LUP DLIECAY QDLUIC GRBEK EK SWL MIUQ LKR QUKQRS TPLJ SDEQ WRASDRP GPLACNAQS. WR RABRPIY AWAES YLUP PRMLPS.

Signed,
Lauren Charlotte La'Row, Lynx

Transmission End