Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi all, newbie here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

Just downloaded Freelancer again and went with Discovery. I used to play back in the day, on Eagle Utopia, FL Universe and some others but never gave Discovery a proper go. Freelancer MP was actually a big part of my growing up so I'm very excited to find out that this community is still going strong. Is there a Discord that you guys use where I can pop in to say hello?
Greetings, fellow Comrade.
Hey, first of all welcome to the server. I played eagle utopia for a very long time while it was alive, had some pretty good times, wonder if we ever bumped into each other.

Anyway, discovery is a bit different because of the roleplay aspect and it can be a bit daunting if it’s not something you’re used to. So if you’ve got questions join the Angels discord and we will do our best to assist. https://discord.gg/9WC4Ry9

Hope you have a good stay!
Welcome. This is a pretty useful thread to help get you started https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=150826
Hi. I played in both servers. What name did you use in them?
Welcome bud. Always good to see a new face. Post your main charname and i'll hit you up ingame. Can give you a few pointers on how to get settled in.
Welcome to the Discovery community. Don't hesistate to ask if you have any questions. We are more than happy to help. I have a few links for you that you might find useful:

Navmap

FLSTat

Freelancer Companion

Ash's Complete Guide to Trading, Smuggling and Not Getting Caught

Wiki Restart guide

Wiki Discovery Timeline

Wiki Ship Portal
Welcome to the server and have a good time
(02-17-2019, 05:42 PM)Gen Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I played in both servers. What name did you use in them?
I was usually something [BLADE]. Chimera, Necros, or something else. Never stuck to one name. But I had such a blast on Eagle Utopia. Must've been about 10 when I first played.

(02-17-2019, 05:44 PM)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome bud. Always good to see a new face. Post your main charname and i'll hit you up ingame. Can give you a few pointers on how to get settled in.

I'm Thurington on the server as well. Forgot about the whole Rheinland-Liberty war so my moving neon to Munich didn't go so well. Currently in Sigma 15.
Pages: 1 2