Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Franz Rousse. Subject: The time is now.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: GfQwEPd.gif]
Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei

Incoming Transmission
[Image: t4wyEVc.png]
Unionised Peoples of Syndicalist Advocacy

To: USPA Procuratorial Oberst Francoise Rousse.
From: Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei, on behalf of the Free Peoples of Bering.
Subject: Black Death.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

[Image: ZzmBegq.gif]
[Image: mXm1eF2.png][Image: YlKSaS0.gif][Image: MJoeIL3.png]
[Image: xeOMWyu.gif]

[Image: ZzmBegq.gif]
[Image: mXm1eF2.png][Image: 6CBVR7m.jpg?2][Image: MJoeIL3.png]
[Image: xeOMWyu.gif]

"You have convinced me, friend."

"Perhaps this is where you get to say 'I told you so'."

"The Bundestag has ruled that legal leniency on the sale of Gallic Nox in Rheinland is not an oversight, but a feature. This was not so much a problem when the NOX trade was long and far away. Even then, demand rocketed."

"It appears that knowledge of the Union's Gallic link has leaked to the overworld. Even Republican is making exploratory shipments through the Glarus cloud. As are every single smuggler in Sirius. Crime is pouring into Gallia, and out."

"Even the Sirian Junkers, exiled from Gallia, have returned. Ostensibly to peddle Nox. Our control of the trade has been undercut overnight. But this cancer moves beyond money, into obligation."

"You know our people. We have no prohibition on one man's choice to use substances. But we look out for one another. The Union's strong protect the Union's unstable or weak. The Rheinland Republic has no social protections, no safeguards for addiction. Vice is being used by the Rheinland Goverment as a method of pacifying the poor population. "

"We must act."

"I will handle the Imperial Party. We will put out a message that Gallic Nox is stupifying the poor. They will campaign for a prohibition on the drug, for now they have an electable issue. You must seek Royalist support for our presence in Zurich. Aquire the Union a letter of marque; inform the Royals of the Rheinland Federal Republic's endorsement of the NOX trade and the vast demand for the drug it has created in the Gallic and Rheinland underworlds. Show solidarity. We will act as the Crown's privateers in the Zurich system, and even Cologne, deniably engaging and interdicting any Sirian or Gaul who peddles nox against the crown's will."

"There was a time when the Union had its misgivings about you, Rousse. I confess, I did once consider you as Procurator only out of a need to have you close to me. Yet you have proven yourself resourceful, disciplined, capable."

"The Union will go to Gallia."

You cannot cut off the tongue, of a man who speaks through his acts.
C.Frei.
Comrade Arbeiter of the Cologne system.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.