Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BPA) chief plod.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oi jus' wont t'say it wasn't me who built that there Paddy's.Miners.Tavern. It was an IMPOSTER!!!! Most loikly a BPA stitch-up job if you asks me.

Just tellin' ya so oi don't get a bad rep, y'know?

Slaine!

Paddy (Miss)
(02-24-2019, 10:50 AM)Paddy. Wrote: [ -> ]Oi jus' wont t'say it wasn't me who built that there Paddy's.Miners.Tavern. It was an IMPOSTER!!!! Most loikly a BPA stitch-up job if you asks me.

Just tellin' ya so oi don't get a bad rep, y'know?

Slaine!

Paddy (Miss)

Probably just an homage.

Best regards, Proinsias Cassidy.
Well! Homage indeed! Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery, me Da would always be sayin'. But oi be not wantin' my pristine reputation sullied wit' the Bretonian Government - they kinda like me all in all. Did y'know that now!
Opening Channel...
Decrypting message...
Message Text Only...
Scanning For Viruses...
Displaying Message...

[Image: 6gEiDD7.png]
Recipient: "Paddy"
Priority:
Low
Encryption: High
Source: New Scotland Yard, Planet New London, New London
Case Number: 27950A
Case Officer: Deputy Commissioner Jeffords

Good Evening,

Unfortunately your track record doesn't fill me with confidence so your word doesn't carry much weight within the Bretonian Police. If you could provide some evidence to your claim I'll happily remove this offence from your rather long file.

Regards,

Deputy Commissioner Terry Jeffords
DC.T. Jeffords
Bretonian Police Authority

Encoding Message...
Sending Data...
Sent.
Enclosing Encryption Key...
Enclosed.
Closing Transmission...
Transmission Has Been Terminated.

'ello Terry! You a deputy top plod now? You always were a funny one you was.
Now, you have clearly not understood the "INNOCENT until proven Guilty" ain't ya Luv. Does you have ANY witnesses? ANY forensics? No! So I rest my case. Yous doin' a stitch-up ain't ya! De-libratly letting your BMM mates fill their coffers the easy way and framing me for it, right?

Anyways... I am a truthful person I is. I DIN'T DO IT!!!

Say 'ello to your mistress fer me... miss la-de-da Jacinda Holmes-Smythe... and to yer wife!

Bye now Luv.

Paddy (Miss)
delete