Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [M]- Mollys | From: *VI |
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: JqLx0u4.png]

To: [M]- Mollys Command
Subject: Status check

. . .Receiving Transmission . . .

. . .Decrypting transmission with key . . .

. . .Retransmitting . . .

. . .Begin Transmission . . .

To our long and dear Comrades in Dublin,

I am Leon Gutierrez, current Minister of Plenty to the Coalition. Years ago, I started my career in Volgograd Industrial shipping supplies to your republic, and delivering goods to the Golden Coin. Since resuming my duties, I've been wondering how you guys are doing. Is there any kind of economic assistance you may need from us for either your republic or for the Golden Coin ? If so let, let me know how we may continue to be of help to your cause.

-Leon Gutierrez

. . .End of Transmission. . .

. . . Re-transmitting . . .

[Image: euLgaMs.png]

Dia duit, Minister Gutierrez

Oy's Blodwyn O'Driscoll un' be a representative o' deh Republic o' Dublin.

M'well, tis been some toime dhat we were waitin' fer yer official request tae get access tae deh Goldern Coin. Oif tis really what it means. So please do so oif tis deh case.
'Cause tae oos , ye's just suggest tae bsupploy tae deh Coin, afore gettin' access ? Officially at least. As tis alreaday granted. But we need yer request fer aour records.

So aye, we moight have an use fer extra hands mainly fer food, oxygen un' wate'...tae supploy deh Coin. Howe'er moight nae be very hoight, as dey're based on what we can get frem Arranmore.

Dhat bein' said, oif ye got any odher idea, we'll be listenin'.

Tank ye fer listenin'

Slán agat !

-Transmission Terminated-

Dear Comrade O'Driscoll,

For your record keeping, take this as an official request for permission to be granted to all *VI| tagged transports to be able to use the Golden Coin to transport goods to and from the station. It is indeed my intention to start reviving the follow of supplies to Dublin and her struggle. We can deliver the basic goods of food, water and oxygen but my convoys can bring more. Are you in need of guns, and war supplies ? Is there any operations you guys need supplies for? Also originally I recall moving gold from your base back in my younger days, would you like us to assist you in any way with that?

Our objective is to start funneling in goods or military resources our allies may need in the immediate feature , but we can also support any long term objectives. Personally, I would love to see if we can start funding or supplying your on-going war for the republic's liberation in Dublin. But just let me know what is on your mind and we can deliver it.

Lastly, I recently spoke with Political Commissar Ivan Petrov of the Coalition Commissariat over matters regarding another potential ally we are working with, and it seems something is brewing in the Omega's that may bring us all into attention. So if there is something you may need help with respect to that to , let me know.

-Leon Gutierrez

Roight, so, yer vessels be naow officially grated access tae deh Goldern Coin, as mentionned afore.
Un' oy'd loike tae tank Volgograd Industry fer yer offer o' supplies in deh name o' deh Republic.

Noaw, dere's indeed sumtin' ye could do fer oos. We're lookin' fer powefull explosives, could be nuclear o' anytin' else. Un' we wonder oif Volgograd could assist oos tae get doses war materials.

Tank ye fer listenin'

Slán agat !

Esteemed Comrade O'Driscoll,

Given the various fronts happening in the Omegas, we will gladly support any militaristic endeavors with the appropriate supplies needed, whether it be Side Arms, mountable weaponry or munitions. State what it is you need, how much, and where to deliver and I will make it our top priority.

-Leon Gutierrez

So, as said ,afore, we need powe'full explosoives. oy guess 10 000 units would be far 'nough, so oif ye do agree tae do deh shipment, we'll be awaitin' fer it on Arranmore.
So, 'bout funds, oy guess ye gotta name yer proice.
Oi we do need anytin' else, we won't forgot tae contact ye.

Tank ye fer listenin'

Slán agat !

...Incoming Transmission...
...Decrypting Transmission...
...Beginning Message...

[Image: nzdGXSj.png]

ID: Leif Olson
Subject: Shipment Delivery

Comrade Leif Olson reporting,

Comrade O'Driscoll,

At the orders of Minister of Plenty Gutierrez, I was tasked with completing the shipment of 'powe'full explosoives' you requested with my personal ship *VI|CPI-Kazan

We do apologize for the tardiness of the delivery from the order date, all I can say is that there was a clerical error involved in the assignment of the shipment. Nevertheless, there are 10,000 new units of Volgograd Ordinance that have been delivered to Arranmore Base for your use in the struggle. As an apology, there were 275 cases of fine Vodka included in the last of the three delivery runs for you to distribute how you wish.

The Proof of Delivery is attached to the bottom of this message. Due to equipment issues, one duplicate file was attached instead of being in a link. We do apologize for this technical issue.

We thank you for patience with us, and my superiors will be in contact soon regarding payment.

Olson out.

[Image: shot00071.png?w=494&h=544]

Proof of Delivery

...End of Message...

Dia duit, Ser Olsen,

Deh Republic wishes tae tank ye fer deh delivery, un' dhat's fer shure !!! Un' do ney worry, fer deh lateness o' deh delivery, fer what madders, tis been done, un' all.
Aswell, we do tank ye fer deh extra delivery o' drinks, tius very much appreciated 'round 'ere. Slainte !!!

Please, do inform, el Señor Guttirrez, dhat we's awaitin' fer deh proice asked fer dhat delivery.

Tank ye fer listenin'

Slán agat !

[Image: 69oRFFu.png]
[Image: volgograd.png]

Sender: MoP. Leon Gutierrez
Recipient: Esteemed Blodwyn O'Driscoll
Source: Planet Volgograd

Priority: HIGH
Encryption: V.0.1.G.0.G.R.4.D

Comrade O'Driscoll,

I am glad Volgograd Industrial is living up to it's name. Comrade Olson here has been on a roll since his employment in our corporation, and is helping build a good image towards it. His contributions have been valuable. Yet, As always we are glad to help our closest allies of the revolution. To address the question of price, a simple 25 million Social Credits should do for this delivery.

Thank you and as always ask us if you need anything.

[Image: h3xjRTS.png]

Minister of Plenty,
Leon Gutierrez
Volgograd Industrial

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..
Pages: 1 2