Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ingenuus Research Group | From: Dr. E.Rosenberg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: Live]:::

ID: Dr. Ernest Rosenberg
Subject: Gathering Data
ENCRYPTION: APM-STANDARD

Compliments to my fellow Colleagues!

I am Dr. Ernest Rosenberg, telemetrist at AP Manufacturing. Though the partnership between your respected organization and my benefactors has been a most successful one ever since the Omicron Solstice Accords, its subsequent Native Corporate Legal Entity act and later endeavors, I believe I myself haven't had the pleasure of working with the brilliant minds of IRG yet. It seems high time to change this.

It is not without purpose that I reach out to you - not solemnly for exchanging pleasantries, but to provide an opportunity. My team has been studying Baxter type objects and their derivative anomalies for the last weeks. A tedious field of expertise, I know, or at least it tends to be broadly considered overrepresented amongst our kin. Yet we came across a curious anachronism.

The magnetic field that coalesces energy from the star it orbits generally tends to be powerful enough to rip any matter into bits less than atoms at a certain proximity - as you may know, the radius of it's aurora varies. However the magnetic field of some of the less stable among Baxter anomalies appear to have an inherent radius of 0, maintaining spectral emissions nonetheless. This gravitational singularity obviously caught our attention.

While I don't entertain the hopes of it yielding applicable results, my professional thoroughness urges to gain some understanding of this phenomenon. Alas the data I have is rather scarce for now. Since the objects in question may very well be scattered beyond the immediate reach of APM science crews, I am inclined to trust the task of acquiring further insights and reports on this matter to a reputable partner.

I managed to secure a generous budget for my research and so I am willing to pay generously for all scientific data with proper documentation on this particular matter. If you are interested, please come back to me at your earliest convenience.

-Dr. E.Rosenberg
Advanced Telemetry Lab, APM

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 3 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Dr. James Erzie :-_-_-_-_-

Dr. Rosenberg,
We have a slew of analytical information gathered by one of our brightest on the subject, and we'd like to offer up this information as to help your organization safely progress further analysis with a root understanding of the subject therein. Ingenuus as a whole would be pleased to help with a mutual information exchange going forward, as well as supply any further endeavors you may have on the subject should you need material or personnel.

A read-only version of Ingenuus Lab #4 has been collected and compressed to include all important information that we can provide at this time. Please feel free to contact us on any further exchange you would like on this subject.

Dr. James Erzie
PhD, Physics, Acting CEO
Ingenuus Research Group

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: Live]:::

ID: Dr. Ernest Rosenberg
Subject: Gathering Data
ENCRYPTION: APM-STANDARD

Doctor James Erzie in the flesh - or at least on the comm panel... I am pleased to hearing from you, honored even. Thank you for sharing some of your archive material on the matter. Most of it overlapses with our own observations as well as with associated studies published by third parties. Some of it may even evoke cartographic nostalgia. While indeed some of the lasting charted Baxter objects have deepened humanity's understanding of trans location over the years, we at APM feel that there may be a proverbial iceberg's depth of insight that is to be gained from some of the more recent quantum creations I mentioned in my introductory message. Whether this knowledge is applicable or mere intellectual narcissism is yet to be discovered.

The data gathered so far comes from a single object out of the Omicrons. As my team is doing the math, I would be pleased to meet with you and your prodigies to discuss the implications, welcoming a well witted fresh take. I myself too am reluctant to include sensitive data in tight beam messages, despite the confidence in APM encryption schemes. Therefore I wish to extend an invitation to gather at Invicta Research Complex in Omicron Rho to exchange notes in person.

What do you say Dr. Erzie? Shall we treat ourselves to a Baxter Tea Party?

-Dr. E.Rosenberg
Advanced Telemetry Lab, APM

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 3 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Dr. James Erzie :-_-_-_-_-

Dr. Rosenberg,
Such a meeting would be acceptable, though I'm a bit out of the way at the moment, so it will take some time to meet you at your station. That being said - such a "Tea Party" may be just what I need, as childish as it sounds. In all seriousness, I'll make my way over, bringing what data I can offer.

Dr. James Erzie
PhD, Physics, Acting CEO
Ingenuus Research Group