Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Auxesia HC; From: BAF; CC: BAF Admiralty, BPA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Earl Grey
To: BAF DIS

Honourable allies,

Yesterday we fought together against some Corsairs and some Zoners in New Holland. I promised I would tell you the names of the Zoner ships that attacked us. They were "[FP6]MacDonough-C" (without the quotes), either a bomber or a super heavy fighter, and a Fearless-class called "Me.in.Agony". Taking photos was not my priority at the time Mc Donough attacked us, so I have none (though I might have audio logs, if you consider those hard enough evidence). But, I do have proof of the destroyer firing a Devastator Torpedo at my ship, which is included in the attachment.

Pleasant day to you.

Attachment:

Edward Neville
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

[Image: H6YWpNb.png]

»COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
»ENCRYPTION: Secure

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Captain Neville,

Thank you for the information. We were beginning to get concerned that some Zoner insurgencies had intended to links to the Corsairs. We will begin to compile names of those possibly conspiring with them, should we find anything else, we'll give you a heads up. As far as those people are concerned, they're barred from our territory.

»ENDING TRANSMISSION«