Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IMG Guildmaster | From: Agent Omega
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 14kbo1z.gif]

Guildmaster,

So we finally have a name and face after Henderson's untimely departure. I do not know about you, however I know about IMG for a long time. And the IMG I knew had at least semblance of comprehension of current, dire situation regarding Gallia.

Looking at your public statement regarding Bretonia's announcement puts my beliefs about IMG into a doubt however. They do state it is a temporary handover, and obciously it will not end up like Freeport 4. Gallia is about to push into New London and then find new targets. Who do you think will be the new targets if New London falls? Coronado and Cambridge, then Omegas. That means, we will all lose the only hope of stopping them. Yet, I see you are not seeing the greater picture and bickering about independence while you bent knee to Gallia in Taus.

You have 2 options in this from how I see it. In both, Aland goes away. Either you accept Crayter AIT troops and some CIS inside and we keep Bretonia in check and act as mediators and middlemen, or you let Bretonia to damage the installation and forcibly take it away from you.

Consider all this a friendly warning before you commit an action you are going to regret.

Quoniam derelicti sumus, qui post.

Agent Omega
Squadron 205
Crayter Intelligence Service
¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

[Image: MSbrXy4.png]
¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Guang Yao

¤ TARGET-ID: "Agent Omega"

¤ SUBJECT: Aland Shipyard

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

To the anonymous Crayter agent;

Please pardon the delayed response, but I have to say, we are somewhat bewildered by the tone and content of your response. Instead of offering assistance to your long-time ally, you seem to want for us to surrender our independence to a house and even deliver not-so-subtle threats. Clearly your willingness to defend against house encroachment does not apply to all houses equally.

I admit, it never did seem like you took our independence and neutrality as seriously as we in the Guild do, and you certainly do not seem to in this situation. That you accuse us of bending the knee to the Gallics when all they really wanted was to put an end to your raiding, something we perhaps foolishly tolerated for long, and in the same breath demand we directly assist Bretonia in their war, is hypocrisy of the highest order.

If you are willing to drop your alliance so easily, I'm afraid there's little else to say here. We certainly do not intend to hand over Aland or any other of our stations to you or anyone else.

Guang Yao
IMG Guildmaster