Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IMG | From: ADM Zack Xander
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: x2ns7a.png]

"Independent" Miners Guild

We are rather saddened to see your decision with our own eyes. We heard rumours, however even we could not comprehend your Guildmaster's stubbornness in not doing the right thing for everyone. We wanted to put an end to the war with Gallia and we had a chance now that Gallia hit a brick wall of Liberty Navy, Bretonia Armed Forces and us. However we see that you are wasting that opportunity in a moment and insist about "independence" while no one aims to occupy Aland permanently. We tried to offer solutions. However all met with denial. You are at this point an obstacle must be passed, a hindrance to our combined war effort and as you insist on preventing to help an ally in need and jeopardize the situation, you aid the enemy, directly or indirectly. Before we turned a blind eye, because you were helping us behind the scenes. However now, what we see is a corrupted Guild from within, that serves to their Gallic overlords purely.

Consider our long standing alliance ended.

As much as it pains me, we must face with the reality. You are now aiding the enemy, and thus, you are now considered an enemy of the Republic and a Gallic supporter. I will assure you, that you will get the appropriate treatment.

Xander, out.

Signed, Zack Xander
Admiral
Commander of Battlegroup Olympia
Crayter Military
¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

[Image: MSbrXy4.png]
¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Guang Yao

¤ TARGET-ID: Zack Xander

¤ SUBJECT: Your betrayal

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

To Mr Xander;

I don't think it's really necessary to respond to your statement, since I believe everything has been discussed previously.

However, I think I can take a moment out of my schedule, even though as you might imagine it's very busy at the time, to reflect on the most useless and one-sided "alliance" Sirius has ever known: For years and years, we have supported you nearly without reservation. We gave you refuge against Kusari, and later Gallia, even though all you did was get us into diplomatic hot water with the houses. We have supported all your mining and colonization attempts, have provided machinery, manpower and know-how, we have worked alongside to build your nation, even though all we got out of it was diplomatic troubles.

And the moment we find our independence threatened against the houses, the very principle you allegedly fight for, you forget all this and not only refuse to help, you turn against us in a heartbeat.

You are treacherous dogs, and deserve nothing but to be put down. This will be the last time we exchange anything other than gunfire, traitor.

Guang Yao
IMG Guildmaster