Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FAO: All Freeport Administrators In The Omicrons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAaK7iGPqhNCEZyAhljEY...bEpHNG_xQQ]

==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Melissa Jones, Zoner of Freeport 9, Omicron Theta and part of the security detail at Freeport 11 in Omicron Delta
Date: March 4th, 826 A.S.
Encryption: ***Extreme - OFFICIAL-Sensitive***
Subject: A brief introduction to Velvet Wing.

Dear Sirs and Ma'ams.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Melissa Jones, currently acting in the department of the security of Freeport 11 out in OMicron Delta, and wanted to give you all a formal introduction of who I am, and why I am contacting you all.

Following a recent conversation with Miss Alexander of Freeport 11 which can be seen here.

As you may imagine, the last thing anyone within the Zoners need is some idiot with a ship and a few weapons flying around telling people what to do, but that is not the purpose of what this aforementioned wing is here for. We are a pro active wing designed that we can be a rapid reaction force when things go south. A good continuous example that I can use which is more specific to Freeport 11 than anywhere else is the constant Nomad threat forces that keep on appearing.

I look forward to meeting anyone, and if there are any administrators who would rather us stick to Freeport 11 until we have gained a sufficient reputation to work alongside you all, then that position I can only fully understand and in fact, support.

If you require a full dossier of who I am, then I can supply that here. However, due to the sensitive matter of some of the pilots personal information, and the fact that some of the pilots come from opposing factions, I would only request that they remain anonymous and will be vetted by myself thoroughly before even being allowed access to any of our equipment.

If you require a full rundown of who we are, what we will be doing and a further list of our purpose, then please message me at any time and I will get back to you at earliest capability.

Until then, I look forward eagerly to our co-operations in the future.

Melissa Jones.

==End Transmission==

[Image: 4048707_orig.jpg?169]
[Image: F4aFOw6.png]
-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Jerard Voncloud
* Subject: New Security Squad
* Priority : 5

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Hello Melissa.
Its good to hear Freeport 11 is finally setting up a dedicated security wing over relying on outside help, i recall many a trouble caused by some previous hires trying to enforce more then is needed or not fully understanding what was required.

I already have my own Security squadron being worked on as we speak, being assembled to protect Pygar along with Livadia Shipyard and other Consensus Assets. This being said our objectives are much the same so I'd be happy to work along side your team to patrol the Omicrons, we are all neighbours after all, there are a few details im working out for my squadron so once i have them finalised ill give you more information.

If needed you are welcome to use the Facilities at Livadia just dont ask for accomodation.

Jerard Voncloud - Zoner Consensus - Administrator for Livadia Shipyard

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --