Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »TO: IMG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

[Image: H6YWpNb.png]

»COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
»ENCRYPTION: Secure

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Guildmaster,

The Covenant has have come across concerning claims that Aland Shipyard came under attack from the Bretonian Armed Forces. Are you able to confirm these claims? If so, we are interested to hear what the situation is.

Code:
[05.03.2019 20:58:35][05.03.2019 20:39:04] ******: Just wanted to know a bit more about the IMG BAF confrontation.
----
BAF|A-HMS-Aegis: Khatri: I have heard that the IMG attacked our garrison in Omega 3 today, but everything is being kept classified.

»ENDING TRANSMISSION«
¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

[Image: MSbrXy4.png]
¤ LOCATION: <unknown>

¤ COMM-ID: Guang Yao

¤ TARGET-ID: Keeper Revenant

¤ SUBJECT: Aland Shipyard

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Keeper Revenant;

Unfortunately, you have heard correctly. As of today, the Independent Miners Guild has entered a state of war with the Kingdom of Bretonia, and worse still, our former allies of the Crayterian Republic who have chosen to betray us and side with the enemy in their war of aggression.
We were given no option but to submit our most valued Omega asset for their warship production and with it our independence, or defend ourselves with force.

At this time we are hard at work to find allies, and no doubt will make a public statement about the matter as well. Until then, suffice to say the rumors are sadly true.

Guang Yao
IMG Guildmaster

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

[Image: H6YWpNb.png]

»COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
»ENCRYPTION: Secure

»STARTING MESSAGE«

This is truly unfortunate, and to hear Crayter betray another...

Hmph. Somehow, I am not surprised. They haven't changed, they betrayed us too when we were helping them fend off the alien threat and the Maltese, all of this in vain effort to assassinate me and get us out of the picture with assistance of the Order Overwatch. They are desperate - blinded by their lust for power. I feared for years that they would attempt to expand aggressively, waiting for an opportunity to cover it up.

Are your stations in the Independent Worlds and the Taus sufficiently protected? Our concerns lay with the local populace being displaced or harmed, the trade flow slowing down, possible supply suffocation, and the Crayter trying to continue their conquest. We intend to keep the peace, war isn't something that we're interested in, but we're not afraid to fight if we must, in the name of science, knowledge, integrity and prosperity.

If the situation becomes dire, we may be able to allow your people to find refuge on our colonies, and perhaps more could be done, but we must evaluate the situation first.

I must warn you of the other local parties that may try to manipulate these scenarios to their own advantages, namely the Corsairs and Gaians, tread carefully with them.

I wish you well.

»ENDING TRANSMISSION«

Keeper Revenant;

It's very interesting to hear that you've also had experience with Crayterian treachery. Perhaps it was an alliance that should have ended long ago, though of course it is easy to say such things with the benefit of hindsight.
If you're willing to help defend our Tau installations, we are in dire need. I've already received unconfirmed reports of infighting between our forces and the traitors, so I urge you act with great haste.

We are trying to keep an eye on all actors that may involve themselves in this mess but obviously, that's quite the monumental task and there may yet be unexpected friends or foes joining this in one way or another.

Guang Yao
IMG Guildmaster

Keeper Revenant;

You've seen the public announcement, I'm sure. The treachery is, according to the Crayter president herself, the work of rogue elements and not an official announcement. However, aside from not wantonly shooting Crayterians, we can still use your assistance for the same reasons as before. We don't know where the rogue battlegroup will strike, not to mention there might be other elements sensing a moment of weakness in the Taus. If you're still available, our request still stands.

Thank you,

Guang Yao
IMG Guildmaster