Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

[Image: MSbrXy4.png]
¤ LOCATION: <unknown>

¤ COMM-ID: Guang Yao

¤ TARGET-ID: Freeports

¤ SUBJECT: Aland Shipyard

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

To whoever may receive this message;

I am Guang Yao, Guildmaster of the Independent Miners Guild.

The Guild reaches out to you with a message of solidarity, as we find ourselves in the same situation: Beset by the Bretonian imperialists, who see us as expendable neutrals whose assets can be seized to fuel their war. The Kingdom of Bretonia has declared war on us over our refusal to hand over Aland Shipyard, and we do not intend to surrender our property without a fight.
We extend our hands in solidarity to the Zoners fighting to preserve their independence and neutrality against house aggression as we now find ourselves forced to do as well.

Your defiance shall not be forgotten, and we hope that one day we shall both fight back to end Bretonian conquest of the free Omegas.

Guang Yao
IMG Guildmaster
[Image: 1474820538-1434988161.jpg]

Guildmaster.
Allow me to introduce what i can of myself.
I go by Lokria.
You will have the support of those i can muster, for i have sounded the Drums of war to all those who want to show the Bretonian's they cannot just take what they want.
Those who wish to fight, wanted someone to lead them. They shall have it.
Join us in our fights in Omega 49 and we will join you in Omega 3.
Together with the growing number of enemies they are making we will make our statement.
Regardless if the call to action is met with silence, you will have my support.

I will be opening a line of communication for Resistance action, if you wish to be part let me know.

Lokria