Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kingdom of Bretonia, Crayter Republic, Independent Miners' Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

[Image: viSeuCB.png]
¤ LOCATION: <unknown>

¤ COMM-ID: Elke Schneider

¤ TARGET-ID: <channel internal>

¤ SUBJECT: Council talks

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG S.U.M.A.T.R.A. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

To the participants of this mediation;

With the Bretonian delegation withdrawing from these talks, there is unfortunately little left to discuss.
Still, we thank General LaFlamme and the Council for their efforts, and wish to assure everyone present that the Independent Miners Guild remains open to talks, should a new attempt be initiated by anyone involved.

Elke Schneider
IMG

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 100%
Encodage: __________ PLUS FORT

Source: ________ Marne, Champagne
Expéditeur: ____ Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): Secretary Alexander East
________________ Prime Minister James George Hacker
________________ Agent Zeta ___________________________ =CR=
________________ Guildswoman Elke Schneider ___________ IMG|

Sujet: _________ Re: War

Transmission entrée...

Madame et Messieurs,

It is quite regretful that these talks ended the way they did. I came here to know who I can count on in our fight against the Gallic Occupation, which still threatens all of us, et it appears a borderline dysfunctional Crayter Republic is still the most reliable ally out of you all. If you find it more important to fight eachother than fighting GRN, you will have to continue without us.

Despite our common past you leave me no other choice than to declare our alliances, with the Kingdom et with the Guild, to be over. Guildswoman Schneider, Prime Minister Hacker, Secretary East, I wish you all good luck on your as well as the Kingdom's et the Guild's future endeavors. À bientôt !

Sincèrement,
Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil
Général en Chef Du Conseil

Piéce(s) jointe(s):
N/A

[Image: aYg3Fq0.png]
Pages: 1 2