Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Contact: Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron | Lokria
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1474820538-1434988161.jpg]
I send this message to be receieved by your Macho hand.
I was told you would like to hear from me and that you have news.
I also have much to share with you El Comisario.
I look forward to hearing from you

Lokria
|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| Transmission incoming |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|

Carrier ID: Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron | Carrier: Corsair secret war routine | Description: Cooperation details

[Image: qVgIDLh.png]

Stronger together

Ah, senor Lokria. *nods*

Mucho good you've found time and effort to open this channel. We can coordinate our fleets and guerilla here and our day of victory will be closer. Armed Forces marines have their weak points, like any other wall of stone. It will fall, we just have to kick it at right time and in a right way.

So, let's settle few details:

1. Our both fleets should use both Lanzarote in Omega-49 and Casablanca base, hidden behind planet Rabat in Omega-47. For finding it just ping a word Nutella and base will ping you back. Having fleet coordination and repairs at points mentioned would make them punch stronger and with more surprise. We are not facing strong naval forces there from BAF, as they are leaded by well aged half-blind half-drunk Captain Neville. But their Communistic Revolutionary loco pets devastate our flanks every time. Grande trouble, si. That must stop.

2. Our ground forces, mostly hidden in hills, received grande help in materials from Zoners. You had mucho efforts for that and even casualties. We say GRACIAS for that. But there is more. Our guerilla leader, senor Castro, developed command chain and even embedded Zoner guerilla units to his plans. We just need your kind approvement and they will cooperate down there naturally. Many of them worked together, were good neighbors before Bretonian occupation and now they trust each other and can make effective teams. When not at siesta, of course.

3. Thanks to all listening and communication devices we have down there at Gran Canaria, we discovered how and when to strike. Check this COMM I exchanged with senor Voncloud. Just confirm the day and our both ground forces can attack at 5:00 PM, local time. Our united fleets can support from orbitos and we might deal first real blow there.

So... it starts, senor Lokria. Lot of tea will be spilled. Your reply will be appreciated mucho grande. *nods, while pressing a button with his hairy macho hand to end comm. Button cracked just a little, being surprised by this gentle move*

[Image: av-328661.png]

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| No Carrier at all |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|
[Image: 1474820538-1434988161.jpg]
Yes, the wall of The Blind Queen is made of the weaker pieces that were no use against the Gallic War machine.
Deemed to old to prop up their besieged forces. This Will be their downfall, eventually.
However much like She plays her pawns, we too must play our pieces to a strategy that suits us.

To answer your points.
1.Right now i have directed what ships have gathered under my banner to use Casablanca and Freeport 5 for the time being. Its wise to avoid docking Lanzarote for the Bretonian's my be led by a Drunken old fool, but even the Ancient art of Drunken Boxing can be a worthy Foe. Should he or even his higher ups decide that Lanzarote also should become part of the Blind Queens conquest, having our assets aboard would be disastrous, we also risk those on board who do not wish to have their part in our plans.

2. I have heard of the Connection the remnant Zoner's and Corsairs have been nurturing of late, its a shame the Blind Queen and her pawns cannot see true dept of your people, how far from wearing the Barbarian loin clothes they would have everyone believe you wear. Outside the bedroom of course. I already have plans laid out for what we can do planet side. Deuterium. The main point of their occupation, though they would have us believe it was to establish a safe haven for their fleeing citizens and to rid the planet of the troublesome Corsair Farmers, their true purpose is as obvious as El Comisarios love for Cows, they need the rich supply of Deuterium that Gran Canaria has access to.
So we strike the plants producing it, we sabotage them, interrupt the flow, make it become less efficient make them have to work harder for that resource, we make it become a problem. If we can strike those first it should send a clear message.

3. This "Tea Time" would be a useful gap to exploit, what we need is to insert sleepers into key positions to act once 5pm hits. OR we hit their Tea Supplies, and make them suffer without it. This ill leave to you to decide.

It all begins with a spark, we are that spark and soon, we will be like a flame.

Lokria