Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Amy Hawthorne
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Amy Hawthorne
Encryption: For Your Eyes Only

Hello, Amy,

It has been some time since I was in Rogue territory. I must admit, playing Poker with Rogues, Hackers and an odd Junker is both entertaining and prosperous. Um......I am laying low for now, having just checked in on some of my medical staff in Galileo so I did not figure anyone of importance would find me in one of your bases buried deep in a radiation pocket.
It has been some time since we last spoke. If you can find your way here, I will be around for a bit.

-Doc
[Image: fZVIQGF]

*Amy is seen cleaning around the bar while periodically welcoming people into the Establishment * Yea yea give me one sec, and I'll get your drink's right to. Sorry. *He thinks* Oh Mr. Holliday!!!! It's Sooo Nice to hear from you! Sure are you alright hun? *She looks sightly worried* If you need a place to crash for a few while, your laying low. The Heart-Thorne Bar is alway's open to friends of Amy, It's and Pauda. Come by and we can talk in person, and meet my wife. *She blows her a kiss*

[Image: 4OV9QcU]
Amy, get some of that good Scotch out. I will be at the bar in a few minutes and we can visit.
-Doc
...connecting_to_reciver_node #22
...encryption_activated...
...dynamic_masking_ON...
///SIGNAL STRENGTH OK///
[Image: RoguesLogo.png]

INCOMMING TRANSMISSION

Dearest Holiday,
It has been far to long. and As I wish this was under little better circumstances. *She sighs* At your earliest convenience is there anyway, I could, get your help as a favor? I need a Doctor's expertise.

Thank you. The Boss Amy Hawthorne

...disconnect_node #22
...terminating_protocol...
...dynamic_masking_ON...
///SIGNAL STRENGTH NULL///

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

*incoming transmission*
To: Boss Hawthorne

Hey there, Boss,

I thought you might like that greeting. Um, yeah, I have some time. Just let me know where you need me to meet you. I can bring a few goods if you need. Just let me know what and where. As always, I am glad to help.

-Doc
...dynamic_masking_ON...
///SIGNAL STRENGTH OK///

INCOMMING TRANSMISSION

Holiday,
Got a good ring to it does it. *She smiles* I'm currently On The Paduas Resistance. And if need to I can make my way to you. Just bring something that can help with Scares/cuts/ burns. Kinda a Trama kit. I have a really old friend here that, well is walking around. She seems to be, not really all here. Again, thank you Doc.

Amy Hawthorne

...disconnect_node #22
...dynamic_masking_ON...

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

*incoming transmission*
To: Boss Hawthorne

Yeah, Boss does have a good ring. Never used it myself but for me, it just does not fit.
So yeah, I will get a load of pharmaceuticals your way and I will see your friend when I get there.

-Doc
...dynamic_masking_ON...
///SIGNAL STRENGTH OK///

INCOMMING TRANSMISSION

Holiday,
Good, see you outside of Pauda, that's where the Carrier will be.

Amy Hawthorne

...disconnect_node #22
...dynamic_masking_ON...

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED