Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Konteradmiral Heinrich Hiestand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Omega-Gold, Recipient's Eyes Only
To: Konteradmiral Heinrich Hiestand, Rheinwehr

[Image: ViUnlFC.png]

Admiral, I'm sending forward the promised materials of ALG's involvement at Aland Shipyard, and their "declaration of war", along with the reports of damage they done.

After our initial orders, my squadron along with capital reinforcements arrived at Aland to secure the area before IMG reinforcements can be called upon. By the time we've arrived, a handful of IMG fighters were already launched along with ALG security division's flagship, the Erdbeben, a Sagarmatha class battlecruiser. I've ordered the ALG vessel to leave the system, but it did not comply, so we've moved in to intercept it, when the IMG forces engaged us, and the Erdbeben started to shoot our battleship. An attacking Corsair fleet forced our fleet to retreat, although I need to mention that the corsairs did not engaged the ALG vessel.

In the following day, the Erdbeben along with a combined IMG/ALG bomber wing critically damaged one of our battlecruisers.

In our most recent encounter, a couple of Red Hessian fighters showed up, and one of the ALG pilots spoke like they expected get their help, but the Hessians chose not to interfere, probably because of our massing fleet nearby.

This conflict resulted in the death of 3 to 5 of their pilots, and around the same number in ours, Should be noted, they've managed to damage two of our capital assets, which begs for the question of why do they have a battlecruiser to begin with.

If you've got any questions about the matter, feel free to ask them on this secured channel.

Pria Y'berg
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies
[Image: K4xkVDE.png?2]
Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier Planet New Berlin, New Berlin-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: Port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET

Submitter: Konteradmiral Heinrich Hiestand
Recipant: Kapitan Pria Y'Berg

Subject: The ALG

Guten Tag, Kapitan.

Thank you for the information.

Unfortunately, we are unable to do anything about the activities of the ALG or IMG in Omega-3. But as I told you earlier, if either faction runs attacks upon Bretonian forces out of Rheinland territory, please forward any and all evidence of such to us, and we will intervene. In the meantime, you are authorized to engage any and all ALG paramilitary forces inside Bretonia and Omega-3, so long as they are confirmed to be operating against Bretonian forces.

As for the Hessians, this bothers us greatly. If you can provide solid evidence of the ALG and Hessians working together, well, the ALG will have more than a little explaining to do.

Stay safe, and good luck out there.

Hochachtungsvoll
Konteradmiral Heinrich Hiestand

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Omega-Gold, Recipient's Eyes Only
To: Konteradmiral Heinrich Hiestand, Rheinwehr

[Image: ViUnlFC.png]

Ask, and you shall recieve. a Hessian cruiser, and a battleship engaged us on the side of the combined IMG/ALG forces, along with multiple Gallic Royal Intelligence agents. 1 2 3 4 5 6

Pria Y'berg
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies