Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Emma Sinclair | BAF Engineering Corps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: EZDRoaA.png]
[Image: QQWKvSj.png]
Name: Chief
Subject: Have a push
Date: 15-09-825

Shortstop,

Been a while right? Like two days ago. So, while we were working on that beast, I managed to get my grubby fingers on some of your failed projects. Thanks for the password by the way. One caught my eye. The B-540. You guys fielded some in the past but it wasn't up to spec.

Now that I had a shower and a cold brew out of the front lines, I got to thinking and added a few choice updates on the design. Call it a pro-bono work from a friend, or your own, don't really mind it. You guys treated me fair and square and helped me getting the old lady back to green status, so doing one by you is a no-brainer.

So, back on track. The 540 is a solid design, but your alloy composition for the wings is all wrong. No wonder it didn't worked well in atmo. Also, you lot keep playing with those BMM 05's cores, when you should actually use the Border Worlds T7's. Two of them. Separated. Small, efficient and you actually reduce the overall cooling system size. Added a wing coupler mechanism, so that it can actually be of smaller size when in repair and refit mode. Also, if you update the weapon grid shunts to the actual ones, you don't have the same burnouts. Etcetera.

Bottom line, it's faster, it's meaner, it's easier to fix and it's smaller when it's sleeping. Just what you guys need in the belly of that beast you call Invincible. If I ain't wrong, which I'm not, you can field more of these bad boys than your B-1290's.

I'll attach my new schematics to the original design at the end of the comm.

Was fun working with you, Shortstop.

Now kick some gaul ass and take it home,
Chief.
Subject: Thanks
To: Bob

[Image: 2dF7RlY.jpg]

Thanks boss, i'll forward it to the headies now.

I've got fun petproject coming up, if you find yourself short of work. It will be innovative, if nothin' else.

See ya around,
Emma

Open to Replies
[Image: EZDRoaA.png]
[Image: QQWKvSj.png]
Name: Chief
Subject: Have a push
Date: 15-09-825

Eh,

Got a new project in the works, don't know how it will end. But she's a beaut that needs to be alive again, so no chagrin from me on that end. Good luck out there, Sinclair.

See ya,
Chief.