Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Technology&Grants | From: Victoria K. Richards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 5c0mf7.jpg]

Sender ID: Victoria K. Richards
Target ID: Technology & Grants
Subject: Experimental Weaponary

G'day, whomever it may concern. I am Victoria Richards, Captain of HMS Spartiate. From what I know, you are the top notch research group of Bretonia when it comes to the needs of...researching things and providing technology.

What I need is, the "Lewis" Kinetic Artillery Gun Battery. I believe I can handle installing the weapon on Spartiate. If we want to win the war, we need every available tech on our ships, whether they are old or new, as ong as they work and are reliable.

In case of you are capable of fulfilling my request, then I will need to be informed about the fee of service of course. I have a feeling it is not free.

Victoria, out.

Victoria K. Richards
Captain
Bretonia Royal Fleet

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Video-Textual
Encryption: Lapsang Souchong
To: Captain Victoria Richards, Aux Fleet

[Image: XmSFtsA.jpg]

Good day, Captain.

As it stands, we have a number of "Lewis" Kinetic Artillery Gun Battery in New London, in the mobile repair unit. Your requesting processing order is BAF-AUX87576-KHG. Deliver that code to the MRU Commanding Officer and they will initiate the procedure of coupling and power-core refit protocols to accommodate such weapons.

Be advised, it carries a nasty kick or so I have been told. Make sure the Gauls feel it.

With regards,

Captain William Briggson
Commanding Officer, Technology & Grants
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

[Image: 5c0mf7.jpg]

Sender ID: Victoria K. Richards
Target ID: Technology & Grants
Subject: Experimental Weaponary

Good day, Captain Briggson, it is me, Captain Richards, once again.

I would like to request two Sledge Plasma Cannon, two MK-81 Autopulse Repeater and two RA-72 "Gale" Cannon. Provided that you posess them in T&G's inventory. If not, schematics would also suffice and preferred.

Victoria, out.

Victoria K. Richards
Captain
Bretonia Royal Fleet

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Video-Textual
Encryption: Lapsang Souchong
To: Captain Victoria Richards, Aux Fleet

[Image: XmSFtsA.jpg]

Good day, Captain.

We do have those in stock, since there is an increased request rate for specialized weaponry. They are in our New London facility warehouses, but after conferring with our logistical department, I arranged for a delivery to be made to the mobile repair unit in front of the planet. Processing order is BAF-AUX95663-ARH. You know the rest, I believe.

With regards,

Captain William Briggson
Executive Officer, Technology & Grants
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies