Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Krüger Mineralien
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Kolonenplatzbau, Neu Berlin, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET
Submitter: Konteradmiral Reinhardt von Ehrenberg, Rheinwehr
Recipant: Vorsitzender, Krüger Mineralien
Subject: Contract, 'KE' Kriegsführungsplan Kusari

[Image: cCWbp1Nm.jpg]
Guten Tag, sehr geehrter Herr Stuhl,

My name is Konteradmiral Reinhardt von Ehrenberg, I am pleased to be able to make your acquaintance. I have been tasked by the Oberkommando Rheinwehr to speak with you in an urgent matter. Your company has a reputation for treue, and I come to you today with an opportunity to once more help in the defense of the Vaterland.

As I am sure you are aware, the war against Kusari progresses well, and our valorous forces are pushing deep into the enemy's heartlands. Meine herren, quite simply: supply lines require infrastructure, which brings me to you - victory lies not just in the hands of our Soldaten, but is won also by the efforts of men such as yourself on the home front.

In accordance with the Kriegsführungsplan, we therefore wish to request of Krüger Mineralien, the fulfillment of the contract below at the earliest possible opportunity.

Kontraktanteil: Krüger
I. Ore-Extraction & Mining: Uranium Ore
We request that Krüger Mineralien undertake at the earliest possibility the necessary surveys and construction of infrastructure to begin the extraction of Uranium ore from the Sigma-21 system.

II. Defensive Upgrades: Sigma-13 Area of Operations.
We request that Krüger Mineralien undertake at the earliest possibility a systematic expansion of defensive facilities in Sigma-13, with particular note to 'Trichsen'.

III. Saigon Development Project: Defensive Installations
In accordance with the Kriegsführungsplan, the Oberkommando has decided to begin the development of Sigma-21, Saigon and associated assets. At this time, we request that Krüger Mineralien begin the construction of a modular defensive installation in Saigon orbit; we request you coordinate the placement of these with Republican Shipping and Daumann Heavy Construction, for the creation of an extensive defensive grind at Saigon.

Once surveys for base placement is complete, please contact us for final approval. Please note that in accordance with Rheinland Law, all facilities constructed as part of these contracts will still require registration. However, the registration fee for these stations will be waived, on the provision of proof that each installation is completed with 3 defensive installations.

We trust that these projects are within the ability of your operations. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Konteradmiral Reinhardt von Ehrenberg,
OB KG Vallentorm,
Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Kolonenplatzbau,
Neu Berlin, Bundesrepublik Rheinland

[Image: kvcK9gD.png]

To: Konteradmiral Reinhardt von Ehrenberg, Rheinwehr.
Subject: Contract, 'KE' Kriegsführungsplan Kusari.

Im glad to see that our glorious Militär efforts are suceeding, is always a pleasure to hear from our heroes.

As usual, any Rheinland Militär request have maximum priority for Kruger, so:

I. Ore-Extraction & Mining: Uranium Ore
Surveys been done and even extraction had started, but construction of a depot in a warzone wasnt advised even by Admiral Bäke himself, as now situation has changed, we will proceed with its construction as soon as we fulfill your other requests.

II. Defensive Upgrades: Sigma-13 Area of Operations.
Some time ago we ordered a "Donau Class" Cruiser from Daumann, which is scheduled to be launched in next weeks, soon it is ready, will be directed to reinforce Sigma-13 operations, along with 2 additional gunboat squadrons and additional fighter and bomber wings of our security, as those been just formed with newly hired bounty hunter veterans.
Additionally we will try hiring some external security, although those arent as reliable as our own security, are more... expendable.

III. Saigon Development Project: Defensive Installations
This will be our top priority as soon as Sigma-13 operations have its security reinforced.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Vorsitzender, Heinrich Stuhl

[Image: l9rJoLS.png]