Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Daumann Heavy Construction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Kolonenplatzbau, Neu Berlin, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET
Submitter: Konteradmiral Reinhardt von Ehrenberg, Rheinwehr
Recipant: Vorsitzender, Daumann
Subject: Contract, 'KE' Kriegsführungsplan Kusari

[Image: cCWbp1Nm.jpg]
Guten Tag, sehr geehrter Vorsitzender,

My name is Konteradmiral Reinhardt von Ehrenberg, I am pleased to be able to make your acquaintance. I have been tasked by the Oberkommando Rheinwehr to speak with you in an urgent matter. Your company has a reputation for treue, and I come to you today with an opportunity to once more help in the defense of the Vaterland.

As I am sure you are aware, the war against Kusari progresses well, and our valorous forces are pushing deep into the enemy's heartlands. Meine herren, quite simply: supply lines require infrastructure, which brings me to you - victory lies not just in the hands of our Soldaten, but is won also by the efforts of men such as yourself on the home front.

In accordance with the Kriegsführungsplan, we therefore wish to request of Daumann Heavy Construction, the fulfillment of the contract below at the earliest possible opportunity.

Kontraktanteil: Daumann
I. Programme of Upgrades: Mecklenburg Station.
In accordance with the Kriegsführungsplan, it is necessary that planned developments in Sigma-15, in particular in reference to the on-going upgrades being undertaken at Mecklenburg Station forward operating base. We therefore request that Daumann immediately begin the construction of additional defenses, and thereafter prioritise the planned upgrades to the station, with particular attention to the expansion of the station's drydock facilities - both in number an in automation capacity for quicker repairs.

II. Saigon Development Project: Defensive Installations.
In accordance with the Kriegsführungsplan, the Oberkommando has decided to begin the development of Sigma-21, Saigon and associated assets. At this time, we request that Daumann Heavy Construction begin the construction of a modular defensive installation in Saigon orbit; we request you coordinate the placement of these with Republican Shipping and Krüger Mineralien, for the creation of an extensive defensive grind at Saigon.

Once surveys for base placement is complete, please contact us for final approval. Please note that in accordance with Rheinland Law, all facilities constructed as part of these contracts will still require registration. However, the registration fee for these stations will be waived, on the provision of proof that each installation is completed with 3 defensive installations.

We trust that these projects are within the ability of your operations. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Konteradmiral Reinhardt von Ehrenberg,
OB KG Vallentorm,
Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Kolonenplatzbau,
Neu Berlin, Bundesrepublik Rheinland

:: Boosting Signal ::

[Image: ojZAaoh.png]

Source: < Erwin Mannlicher| Daumann Heavy Construction >
Relay: New Berlin, Main Relay
Encryption: AgeiraSec II
Access: RECIPIENT | DHC Executive Board

Sehr geerhter Herr von Ehrenberg,

It is my great pleasure to make your aquaintance, I must apologize for the lack of response you have received from us to date, and hope that this has not caused undue pressure on your gallant defense of our homeland. As you may be aware, a recent change in the executive positions of our company has kept us very busy - though I can personally assure you that the construction of the ships requested of us has, under my personal supervision, continued apace.

To the matter at hand, while such an undertaking is certainly no small matter, rest assured that while I am at the helm, Daumann Heavy Construction will never fail to heed the call of Das Vaterland. Therefore, in accordance with your instruction, I have ordered the assembly of a committee to begin assessment and planning of the requested measures.

We will coordinate with our good Kollegen at both Republican Shipping and Kruger Mineralien, and begin implementation forthwith. Danke again for your patience, mein herr.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

『Erwin Mannlicher
E. Mannlicher
『Daumann Heavy Construction
『Betriebsleiter