Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Xeno Movement. XA- . Subject: Ideation.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: FyBFtNN.jpg?1]
The Hammers History Forgot but the People Remembered

Incoming Transmission
[Image: t4wyEVc.png]
Unionised Peoples of Syndicalist Advocacy

To: The Xeno Alliance.
Subject: Ideation.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

[Image: ZzmBegq.gif]
[Image: mXm1eF2.png][Image: WHnpQAc.jpg?3][Image: MJoeIL3.png]
[Image: xeOMWyu.gif]

There's nothing wrong with protectionism when it keeps the competition fair.

But you don't believe in fair play, do you?

What do you stand for? You're an anti-globalism movement, like us, but you take globalist money, unlike us, so you blame foreign Globalists. As if Liberty wasn't the primary exporter of labour exploitation. It's no fun when the 'Other' learns the Columbian Empire's party tricks.

Not all Libertonian companies are made equal. Some starve their employees, others offer them advancement. It wasn't Kruger or Daumann who run Sugarland for profit. It wasn't Bretonia's parliament that criminalised the Liberty lower class."

"So what have the foreigners done to you, but be the 'other'? We persecute Liberty's megacorporations because Stuttgart burns, our trade routes are privatised, and our banks are a fraud, thanks to Interspace, Deep Space Engineering, Ageira, Synth. We're alike, you and I. "

"We both want to stop the export of cheap 'foreign' goods into Liberty.'"

"It's in our interest to see an appropriate price paid for Rheinland labour. We do not want to see our exports flood into Liberty whilst domestic markets starve."

"Liberty sets the buyer's price. You shoot at the retailers, when you should be persecuting the capitalists at home who profit from Liberty's poverty."

"It's because of this separation, we both know will continue shooting at each other."

"It's interesting. We have the same goal. We come from the same pressures. We have the same solution. Just different methods. Different starting lines. We're both working class. We both fill out the prison populations of our homelands. We both occupy the borders of our houses."

"Look how separate we've become."

Signed,
The worker's rights movement that defines itself by its unity to one another instead of Xenophobia,
The Syndicate Unity of the Five hundred exiled Trade Unions,
Alster Unioners.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.

[Image: 264px-XA_logo.png]

> Comm ID: Jacob Wayne
> Location: You wouldn't know even if I told you
> Destination ID: Guy with an impractical gun design
> Subject: None that I can discern
> Priority: Ripe

I really don't want to address this, but I've been asked to.

Commander can't be asked to respond to this because he feels you haven't been direct and haven't really asked any questions worth answering. If this was a proposition to do business, you failed to make any proposals worth considering. If this was a request for us to stop shooting you dead, then you forgot to give us a reason why.

Way I see it, this is the Rheinlandic literary club getting all bored with the censorship 'cross the border, gotten so desperate you're spamming our inbox now. If you've got something to run by us, something to offer, a request, then please for the love of all that's right and Holy, just shut up and spit it the hell out.

Until such a point in time, we'll continue with our tried and true methods of evicting interference that doesn't belong anywhere near our territory.

[Image: 1OhLyHQ.gif]

To: <"The Syndicate League">
Reg: ""<Bigger fish>""

Hello there.

I'm brushing through the communications we've been sent in the recent-past and I saw this marked as pending in our network. I've decided to pick it up regardless of your horrendous reputation with us. I'm giving you a chance to properly represent yourselves and tell us what you want, as an additional measure of good-will you'll find that we aren't twisting your arm in Bering anymore. I'd prefer to talk to someone sensible and most certainly not a grunt.

""What's on your mind?""

[Image: XA-Bottom_zps61637453.png]
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

[Image: GfQwEPd.gif]
Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei

Incoming Transmission

To: The Xenos
From: Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei, on behalf of the Free Peoples of Bering.
Subject: Proximus Ardet Ucagleon.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

[Image: mXm1eF2.png][Image: YlKSaS0.gif][Image: MJoeIL3.png]

"Well hello there, Cobra."

"I am spacer. I am not an authority on snakes. So I asked some Bauers who were better acquainted with the subject. They told me that snakes show affection through finding sources of heat, texture, sun and shade. Immediate needs. This gives them a positive relationship with people that feed them, and hold them. But if they were under-fed, they would bite you."

"Snakes need you until they don't. You know what I'm implying."

"This is a big reverse-around for you. No-one in the underworld - especially not groups who have no time for foreigners - wheel around on their heel and come to accommodation with those they see as their enemies on impulse."

"Now. Why would I give time to a group who preys upon trading partners that the Unioners are reliant on?"

You cannot cut off the tongue, of a man who speaks through his acts.
C.Frei.
Comrade Arbeiter of the Cologne system.

Transmission Complete

Signal lost.

Mister Frei.

Your organization is the one that contacted mine. I'm following up on what Wayne ignored because nothing of value was discussed, I'm assuming that you reached out to us for a reason besides an ideological debate. I'm not here to discuss philosophy, this isn't a college lecture. If you had something worth consideration, now would be the time to talk about it.

Call it courtesy, and don't try to flag me on the basis of reliability, Frei. I haven't cost my men an entire station and centuries worth of progress. Yes, the rumors have spread this far across the border. You should have known better. If there's someone that does then I'd prefer to talk to them.

""Spit it out""

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

[Image: GfQwEPd.gif]
Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei

Incoming Transmission

To: The Xenos
From: Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei, on behalf of the Free Peoples of Bering.
Subject: Proximus Ardet Ucagleon.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

[Image: mXm1eF2.png][Image: YlKSaS0.gif][Image: MJoeIL3.png]

"Philosophy is separate from business. This is business. We never contacted you because we wanted you to like us. You haven't hit upon anything useful for the point you're trying to make."

"You, are the one coming to us."

"You've offered us nothing in return for asking us to trust you. We will not. We have no reason to trust you, in fact, you are indebted before you will break even, so you need to start with an incentive. You should have opened with one. Instead, you've insulted me. . Fortunately I don't have much of an ego. Your hamburg quip about a thousand dead Unionists who died trying to make a better future was detached from reality, and that will reduce our will to listen. That, we will take exception to. It will harm your future attempts at outreach, the moment I disseminate it to the rest of the Union cells, which I will do once this transmission is over."

"Say what you intend to say, or we're done here."

You cannot cut off the tongue, of a man who speaks through his acts.
C.Frei.
Comrade Arbeiter of the Cologne system.

Transmission Complete

Signal lost.

Mister Frei.

We have a mutual acquaintance that wants us to work towards something. You can either get with the programme and start talking to me, put someone more efficient on the line given your universal reputation as a failure or you can choose to ignore this at no expense to me. I don't care what you feed your people, Frei. I think we both know who's at fault for Hamburg and my criticism is far from misplaced. Anyone capable of rubbing more than three brain-cells together will feed you the same correlation.

It's pretty obvious that there's a significant interest involved, I don't make it a personal hobby to reach out to old men that are strategically inept. So there's your partially honest answer. Do with this what you will, I'm not the one that's going to be suffering the harsh and immediate consequences of ignorance.

""What will it be?""

Hello again.

This channel is still being held open in the hopes that reason will overwhelm whatever idealism has been wrought into your mentality. We're very different people, I'll acknowledge that much as well as recognize that we have next to no reason to be friends. But you simply must understand that the world doesn't work on the basis of right and wrong. Idealism, while attractive to the ears is often ineffective on the heart and overshadowed by nursed hatred. You aren't the only people in this Sector who have felt loss, who have watched your comrades be torn apart by the duplicity of an apparent ally.

Even the jungle adheres to a natural form of law, it's a simple truth that the wolf whom breaks it must die. And that's what we need to do, heft a stone large enough and break the skull of our enemy. The path to freedom isn't paved in concrete or rested upon metal. Freedom is a tree, one that has to be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike from time to time. That time is now. And the longer we delay, the higher the cost of freedom becomes. One we'll both have to pay in blood and fire.

Remind yourself that only a slave obeys, and were you to blindly adhere to Frei's mantras.. well.. I don't need to remind you of the track-record that entails. I wear the banner of a fanged serpent ready to bite, but I'm not lying to you, here and now all the cards are on the table. We are either on the same side in the days that follow or we are not. There can't be an in-between, at least not if you want victory to be a possibility.

""Decide""

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

[Image: whG6FT7.png]
Arbeitsdirektorin Yrsa Zepffenhain

Incoming Transmission

To: XA-Cobra.
Subject: Xeno offer

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

"Greetings, I am Yrsa the new Arbeitsdirektorin. I am not Frei, I am more careful about the future decisions about Unioners. So I will listen to whatever proposal you have and decide whether to commit our forces to that proposal. "

United we stand, divided we fall.

Transmission Complete

Signal lost.

Miss Zepffenhain.

It's not that I don't trust you, but I've programmed this message to purge itself once successfully transmitted. So listen closely because I'm only going to explain this to you once.

The Legion has killed people under your banner in the vain pursuit of.. - come to think of it I don't know why the Legion doesn't like you. They might just be afraid that we'll get angry if they turn around and appease a foreign organisation. But the fact stands that regardless of motivation you've been kicked around by them. So have we, in more ways than one. But the most recent was their withdrawal from Bering without any consideration of how exposed we were without cover. Mercenaries and Separatists put some of our youngest and brightest in early space-borne graves. And none of my peers are prepared to ever forgive that.

We have a colourful assortment of like-minded individuals, all united by the fact that the Legion has given each of us a reason to be exceptionally angry with them. You and I are the opening act of this play. We strike America Freeport and kill as many people as possible. The Legion, given their hero complex, will respond to the cries for help and in force. All we need to do is divide their attention while the others make their moves on Vespucci proper. The Professorship can tell you more than I can.

To do this however, we need to cooperate. And that means no slaughtering one another while a more substantial threat exists. Our rivalry is a bridge we can cross once the Legion is out of the way. There's a lot riding on this, which is why we need you to commit and work with us. It would be severely inconvenient for you to get cold-feet now. So if you still need convincing then contact the Professors.

It would appear my program has initiated earl-

""SYSTEM NOTIFICATION: MESSAGE DELETED""

Pages: 1 2